Tuesday 20 January 2009

Melchizedek Pure Gold...

Sharing another part of the history of Eliakim.

Sometimes you will find us mention Melchizedek, Melchizedek is the High Priest of God and the Ancient of Days, without beginning or end. The first time I was brought into his presence I was in awe of his gigantic splendour. I asked him if he was God. He responded.

"No, I AM Melchizedek"

If perfection could have been attained through the Levitical priesthood (for on the basis of it the law was given to the people), why was there still need for another priest to come—one in the order of Melchizedek, not in the order of Aaron? For when there is a change of the priesthood, there must also be a change of the law. And what we have said is even more clear if another priest like Melchizedek appears, one who has become a priest not on the basis of a regulation as to his ancestry but on the basis of the power of an indestructible life. For it is declared:

"You are a priest forever, in the order of Melchizedek.
Hebrews 7:11-17


GOLD - Spandau Ballet



INDESTRUCTIBLE LIFE

Mighty words indeed for one that experienced great tragedy, trauma, disease, and loss. How easy people can be destroyed by their emotions when they have not learned to walk upon the water of emotion. I remember the day when Jesus said to me 'Hold my hand, trust me, you can walk on water'. He was teaching the art of self-mastery. So many years ago now and it feels like a different life time when he was teaching me his ways. There were so many tests of my integration until the day came when he told me that I had been chosen for my integrity. At that time I had no idea what I had been chosen for and nor did I question or have the confidence to ask for clarification. I had been clairsentient (clear sensing) since a child, clairvoyance (clear seeing) developed naturally and clairaudience (clear hearing) followed much later on. It is mighty indeed to be able to see beyond the veil, the more that I healed and purified the self the more that I saw and heard.

"For I tell you that many prophets and kings wanted to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it." Luke 10:23-25

PSALM 110

The LORD says to my Lord: "Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet." The LORD will extend your mighty scepter from Zion; you will rule in the midst of your enemies. Your troops will be willing on your day of battle.

Arrayed in holy majesty, from the womb of the dawn you will receive the dew of your youth. The LORD has sworn and will not change his mind: "You are a priest forever, in the order of Melchizedek." The Lord is at your right hand; he will crush kings on the day of his wrath. He will judge the nations, heaping up the dead and crushing the rulers of the whole earth. He will drink from a brook beside the way therefore he will lift up his head.

HIGH PRIEST IN THE ORDER OF MELCHIZEDEK

Jesus was a High Priest in the order of Melchizedek and so am I. I was sent to Israel on two missions on the order of Melchizedek. It was Melchizedek that gave the instructions to be fulfilled in May 2006 and September 2007. The Lord would like me to tell you that after my return from Israel in 2006, I was nominated as a Universal Peace Ambassador in Geneva. This followed an invitation from the Love Foundation (USA) in 2004, to be a Love Ambassador and join the team. The elect are recognised by their contemporaries for their good works.

No one takes this honor upon himself; he must be called by God, just as Aaron was. So Christ also did not take upon himself the glory of becoming a high priest. But God said to him, "You are my Son; today I have become your Father. Hebrew 5:4

When God summoned ELI, he did so loudly and in Hebrew, our father who likes me to call him Abba is the only one that has ever spoken to me in Hebrew and I do not speak the language. I appreciate that this is very hard for many people to understand and that most people only believe when they have experienced this for themselves. I have to be completely honest with you, Melchizedek is a giant in comparison with Jesus and he is not Archangel Michael as many believe. Melchizedek is an inter-galatic being and he is like the operations manager of the cosmos. Once you have been blessed to meet him, you will never ever forget his beautiful eyes and sincere smile. He is a hard task master and does not allow you to bow before him. He tells you in a determined manner not to lay your soul at the feet of anyone and that your soul belongs to you and to God. During the first trip to Israel he said 'Row the boat home Elohim".

After my return from Israel I discovered that the Dead Sea Scrolls speak of a divine guide sent to Israel in the final days, similar to 'The Prophet' sent by God to Moses. "I will raise up for them a prophet like you. He shall convey all my commands to them."

One of the meanings of the name ELIAKIM

Whom God will raise up.

http://www.christiananswers.net/dictionary/eliakim.html

I have written the name in caps because it was given that way in GOLD letters in 2007.

Eliakim is a 'Master of Spiritual Alchemy' hence the colour gold. She was trained directly by the divine in the alchemical process of ascension through healing consciousness. It is for this reason that she can understand the alchemy found in scriptures. This state of being is beyond the comprehension of most biblical scholars because one they are not healers of consciousness, secondly they are not mystics that have lived the divine experiences.

As the Lord said "If you have not experienced what you write then it is nothing more than hypothesis. Life experience is the sacred text of knowledge"


If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to ask.

No comments: