Thursday 15 January 2009

The Holy Mother and the Vatican

The Vatican are now ordering Catholics to remain silent about their visions of the Holy Mother. Once again the Vatican are out of step with the people and with God.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/catholics-ordered-to-keep-quiet-over-virgin-visions-1332016.html

Marian Apparitions in Zeitun, Egypt



The fruits certainly do bear witness to her powerful presence.


LOVE GROWS WHERE HIS ROSEMARY GOES.....

The Holy Mother Mary will draw close to those that are not afraid of her appearance. When she comes it certainly changes your life forever. She first appeared before me while I was on a healing training course in 1997, I was giving healing to a lady and the Holy Mother appeared in the top corner of the room with her hands in the healing position. To the right of me appeared a vision of a huge icon of Jesus Christ being crucified.

I asked her "Why are you showing me this icon you know that I do not like it?" She responded 'You know that this was the end of Jesus's suffering and it signifies the end of yours' I wept and wept and wept and nearly collapsed with the sheer power of the experience. My Reiki Master teacher, Peter Warnock was there to catch me and sweep me up in his arms, he held me until the tears stopped and all was fine again. At that time I thought it was a one-off life changing experience, how innocent could I be.

At the end of 1998, she came again and called me for a mission of compassion with children. We spent many years together after that walking hand in hand, side by side and the words that she used most often were 'Patience my child'. In 2000, she woke me very early one sunday morning and delivered the words for five hours to be used in a very powerful healing meditation The meditation was read in Divine Mother workshops and people were having very powerful healing experiences. In 2001, due to synchronicity the meditation was recorded and released, it is 52 minutes long and it is called 'Divine Mother and Her Archangels Meditation'.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Divine-Mother-Her-Archangels-Meditation/dp/B00005QVXV/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1232011573&sr=8-1

She also came many times with her Son to visit me. The Holy Mother and her Son led me to the Father.

Blessed is the Holy Mother, blessed is she with wisdom beyond measure.

Last year our father said affectionately, 'Rose Mary Goes'

Love certainly does grow wherever she goes and our father dearly loves her.

Love Grows Where My Rosemary Goes - Edison Lighthouse



On the second mission to Israel in 2007, I met a beautiful retired Pastor from Uganda in Jerusalem where we were staying. I questioned him on his understanding of scriptures because I knew that it differed from what the Lord had taught me. We laughed a lot and due to his non-judgement I gave him a copy of the Divine Mother and Her Archangels Meditation. He was thrilled with it and said he was going to go home straight away to listen to it. He also said that he was going to leave it on his desk and he could not wait to see the face of the other priests. It was a joyful meeting and it is very good that there are many within the Church who do not agree with the Vatican.

I have this quote from scriptures for those at the Vatican that would stop anyone speaking the truth of the evidence of their blessed divine experiences.

"I will pour forth of my Spirit on all people. Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men shall see visions.’ Joel Chapter 2.

FATIMA PROPHECIES

I for one never felt that the Fatima predictions were from the Holy Mother, they just did not sound like the words that she uses. They did not resonate with my heart of the Rose Mary that I knew and loved. Then one day the authors of this book contacted me and this then confirmed the truth that I had always known.

The research from Portugal about the Fatima predictions now show that it was not the Holy Mother that appeared before the children.

Heavenly Lights: The Apparitions of Fatima and the UFO Phenomenon.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Heavenly-Lights-Apparitions-Fatima-Phenomenon/dp/0973534133/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1232011680&sr=8-2

The Vatican accepted the Fatima predictions but wish to stop Catholics from sharing truth of their mystical experiences. The orthodox won many battles but they have not won the war. They burnt down libraries, they destroyed manuscripts, they removed gospels, they murdered healers and they closed down the prophets schools. However, they cannot stop the divine drawing close to the children of the world. Nothing will stand in the way of complete oneness with God.

THE CHILDREN

Akiane Kramarik - Art - Inspired by GOD



God will have the last word and set his children free from captivity and those that wish to keep people in a menagerie. No orthodox belief system will stand in the way of the divine now, the calves will leave their stalls and leap for joy.

There are many different realities, there are many rooms in my fathers mansion and there are many heavens.

This post is number 26 posted at 00.13, see here the importance of these numbers.

Tell them when you were born
http://academysounds.blogspot.com/2009/01/god-said-tell-them-when-you-were-born.html

Glory be to God

2 comments:

Eliakim said...

I have just been reminded of another interesting part of the story that had never registered with me before.

In 2000, I certainly was not what you could call an early riser, especially at the weekends. The Holy Mother had me in communication and typing by 8.00am in the morning. My boyfriend at the time was sleeping and did not get up until lunchtime.

However, this is the best bit, the surname that he had adopted was CARITAS.

As you can imagine when he got up he was amazed at what had transpired while he had been sleeping.

It is only now that it is pointed out to me the connection between CARITAS, the meditation with the Holy Mother and the delivery of the meditation CD to the pastor in Jerusalem where the CARITAS organisation stay and pray.

God works in mysterious and glorious ways....

Eliakim said...

Another titbit, the sister of the lead singer of Edison Lighthouse was a friend, and I attended her wedding to another member of the same band 25 years ago.

Love Grows Where His Rosemary Goes....

Edison LIGHTHOUSE

The song was No 1 in the hit parade in the UK in 1970.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-LdEx-eaw0