Friday 2 January 2009

Hope for the Weary

This is an article that the Lord inspired me to compile on the 29th March 2005. In 2004, I received a Christ Vision for a global love union and this article was designed to give hope to the weary.


‘Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden light.’ Matt 11:28-30

I have come into the world as a light, so that no-one who believes in me should stay in darkness. As for the person that hears my words but does not keep them. I do not judge him. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save it. So whatever I say is what the father has told me to say.’ John 12:46-50

He who loves me, will be loved by my father, and I too will love him and show myself to him. The Counsellor, the Holy Spirit, whom the father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything that I have said to you. Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid’. John 14: 21-27

Your grief will turn to joy, a woman giving birth to a child has pain because her time as come; but when her baby is born she forgets the anguish because of her joy that the baby is born into a world. So with you: Now is your time of grief, but I will see you again and you will rejoice, and no-one will take away your joy. In that day you will no longer ask me anything. I tell you the truth, my father will give you whatever you ask in my name. Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you shall receive, and your joy will be complete. John 16 :20-24

Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for he who loves his fellow man has fulfilled the law. The hour as come for you to wake from your slumber because your salvation is nearer now then we first believed. Rom 14:8-11


The Glory to Come

I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. The creation waits in eager expectation for the Sons of God to be revealed. For the creation was subjected to frustration, not by its own choice, but by the will of the one who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the glorious freedom of the children of God.

We know that the whole creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time. Not only so, but we ourselves, who have the first fruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies. For in this hope we were saved. But hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what he already has? But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently.

In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express. And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints in accordance with God's will.

Conqueor through Love

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. For those God foreknew he also pre-destined to be conformed to the likeness of his Son, that he might be the first born among many brothers. And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.

What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all–how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies. Who is he that condemns? Christ Jesus, who died - more than that, who was raised to life - is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?

As it is written: “For your sake we face death all day long; we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.” No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ. Romans 8:18-39

Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed, in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. 1 Cor: 15:51-52 Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up, Therefore, as we have opportunity let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family. Gal:5:9-10

May the GOD of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Rom:15:13


Don't Give Up, Peter Gabriel and Kate Bush



During the 1260 days in the desert the Lord continued to be here with love, the light of hope and reassuring words. Hand in hand, side by side in the front line together, he didn't let me give up.

"You are a gem, a precious stone sitting amongst the golden sands. Waiting to be found, feeling shattered and spread into a million pieces. Your light IS emanating everywhere! How can I explain to you, that which you do not understand at this point. Walk with me child, just a little further more, keep walking you will see the light. It feels like you cannot see what is ahead of thee, but in your heart you know. You are the light of the world, the flame of love that purifies whatever stands in the way of complete oneness with GOD."

There is always hope of a better day......

In my experience it is having no hope that things will improve that people consider taking their own lives. Hope is one of the most important things that you can give to a person who has lost it. To lose hope is to lose the very last part of your light, this is when the light of life can get blown out.

So hope is life and life is hope; each new day is a new beginning, let us work together to create the new world for our children and the future of humanity.

Love beyond measure

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to the main blogger:) and everybody,ready\able to read and capable to guess the riddle!
Let there be Peace on Earth and and let it begin with us!
Let there be Love on the plane(t) and let it live with every breath!

Eliakim said...

Happy New Year Svetlana!

Yes let there be Peace on Earth and let it begin with us, one for all and all for one.

Let love and light prevail as we walk hand in hand, side by side in the front line together with God.

Let the breath of life and the Holy Spirit guide us forward into the New World worthy of children and us.

Eliakim said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbFEnoITiWE