Tuesday 25 May 2010

To the readers of this blog

To the people that read this blog. If you have received some benefit from this blog, if it has helped you in anyway. Please consider making a donation. As God said the other day 'Everyone gains from your work except you'. We give and give, we help everyone that comes and asks for help in every way that we can. We continue to do the will of God and God is pushing me to ask for your help. Rarely, do I ever ask for help from others. However, if I do it means that the situation is very important. My son is unemployed and I am also having tests and further x-rays due to some health issues that have surfaced since last September when my back was x-rayed after I slipped in the bath.

One benefactor has been very kind and helped us tremendously.  However, it is not enough to sustain us and cover overheads of a roof over our heads, food and other essentials. I have asked God for his help and he is asking me to allow myself to be vulnerable and ask for your help. When a person has been financially independent all of their life and supported a child alone it is not easy to be in a position to have to ask others to help you financially. However, I have no choice in the matter now, in the same way as I had no choice but to reveal myself to humanity because it was the will of God and I was instructed to do so in 2007.

Please make a donation if you can.

May the will of God be done.

"Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world to test those who live on the earth. I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown.Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches." Rev 3:10-13

ELIAKIM



No comments: