Wednesday 26 May 2010

Conversation with God

The Christ, the Son of God had been communicating with me for a long time, I had seen him and spoken to him. He had been teaching me and guiding me to the light of love. 


Then the day came when our heavenly Father spoke for the very first time. He knew that it would be hard to accept at that time and he was humorous about my acceptance of him and the divine experience. A few months later he came again. The conversation was so profound it took this instrument of God's will a whole year to integrate his words and teaching. As such it was not distributed internationally or published for at least a year.

9.00pm GMT 19th September 2002, I went to bed to rest and as I got onto the bed, suddenly I heard this man’s voice before I realised what was happening, I was asked to write this down, this is what transpired a discourse from GOD.

he said in a loud voice of authority

EGO
‘Misconstrued, misunderstood, maligned and mistrusted’

It seems that you have all missed the point here, at how important the ego is to your survival!

The word ego is banded around when someone opposes you, can you all please join the same side and bring your soul energy into alignment instead of judging the self and others, creating that which does not serve the self or others.

You cannot align your human self with divine self if you do not allow the self to do so. Embrace all of you with LOVE. There is no right and wrong only oneness with the source and creator. The creator gave you a ‘center of power’ which you ridicule and in so dong you ridicule the creator. Think on!

Ego stands for ‘Everlasting God Omega’ It is the level of consciousness that gives you your individuality and uniqueness, It is this part of the mind field that reacts to perceived reality. To truncate your ego only cuts you off from the source ~ the Creator. Allow your ego to create and in so doing you are honoring the source of all creativity. You have the power, may the force be with you to honor the “Everlasting God Omega”

I responded: This is a very interesting discourse. The dictionary says that EGO is the I, the self.

GOD said: SPOT ON! The I AM presence.

I smiled and then responded: It also says it’s our self-confidence and where we are self-centered.

GOD said: Turn that around and it is the ‘center of the self which is the Solar Plexus, Solar is a representation of the sun and the sun has represented God to many ancient civilizations, the word Plexus means network.

I responded: I am beginning to see the connection to God.

The dictionary also says ‘Egoist’ is one who speaks too much of himself.

GOD said: ‘God is probably the most spoken about energy on this planet’

at this point I started to laugh then I responded: Egotheism ‘the deification of the self, identification of
oneself with God.

GOD said: Is this not what this age of enlightenment is all about?

By now, I had nearly fallen off the bed laughing with tears in my eyes! When I was composed, I thought more deeply about this profound message, then I responded: Whoever taught us that the ego was bad never really understood God and the I AM presence and I think that GOD is right! He/She has been misconstrued, maligned and mistrusted. Time to take our power back and be the ‘love force’ I AM GOD in manifestation on the earth plane. I AM starting to get the feeling that so much of what we have been taught has been interpreted in a way, to stop us coming into oneness with the source.

After some silence…………

GOD said: You are correct and this goes back to the time of Methuselah.

I responded: Who’s he?

GOD said: Methuselah was an old testament patriarch.

I responded: I get the feeling that a conspiracy is being revealed!

GOD said: Now Methuselah was taught by his father ENOCH and his grandson was NOAH. Now you are led to believe that the whole human race descended from Noah because the rest drown in the floods. It was Enoch who foretold God’s coming with holy myriads to execute judgement against the ungodly masses. It was Enoch the prophet who misconstrued the teachings from God and passed them on to his son. No wonder he was opposed and nearly brought to justice, I should point out that Enoch did not write the book of Enoch this was written many centuries later.

I responded: Now I understand why Archangel Michael said “beloveds build up yourselves and your faith in us, keep yourself in the love of God. Give mercy to those that do not believe in eternal life, have compassion, make a difference to your world, refrain from fear. Now unto him that he is able to keep you from falling and to present you ‘faultless’ before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy. To the only wise God our savior, ‘BE glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and forever more. Eternity without judgment there is no sin unless you perceive it to be so.

GOD said: "Sin yet another misinterpretation but we will leave it there for tonight. Good night!"

I did not question him on ENOCH or who did not die in the great floods during the time of NOAH, because I did not realise that he was going to call the discourse to such an abrupt end!

Everlasting God Omega, maybe this is the last piece of the jigsaw puzzle that we need, so that humans can be kind and cease to judge each other. I have always felt that Judgement Day, is the day that we all stop judging others, and I feel that this revelation has far reaching implications, impacting on both self empowerment and peace on earth.

On the 8th December, 2002.  I awoke to hear him say 'EGO means Expressing God’s Omnipotence’ so what he is saying, is that EGO expresses his power, the dictionary says that Omnipotence means “all powerful” that ties up with what he said previously about the solar plexus the center of power, the third level, of the depth of consciousness. I AM POWER . Three being the perfect number, time for us to open our eyes to that we are, perfect in GOD’s eyes, He said “we are only now ‘becoming human kind’ because religion has stood between us and GOD.

The beginning of a paradigm shift is thought of as nonsense at first, until it lights up the whole universe, the tunnel of darkness leads to the light, but how can you get there if you put up a fight?”.

Omnipotent human beings being kind to each other is only right! Archangel Michael said “your minds, bodies and souls have been polluted because humanity has transgressed cosmic law and it is time for atonement, to reconcile with GOD and achieve redemption by surrendering your judgements so that you can accept the next stage of Ascension into your lives, it is your birthright ~ creating peace and paradise on earth.”.

-ends-


It wasn't until 2007, that it was shown to me that it is recorded in scripture that the Christ predicted that my work would begin at the age of 48. I was 48 when I received this discourse with God. 


No coincidence then that today is the 26th and 26 is the hebrew gematria value of the name of God. 


Glory be to God 

Love beyond measure 

ELIAKIM 


UPDATE 


After posting the above on this blog. God said 'My love is so profound the people do not comprehend it'. 

No comments: