Tuesday 26 July 2011

BIG DADDY

Well it certainly is time, for a lot of reality checks for a lot of people. There is a lot going on, and a lot is going on behind the scenes that I cannot share with you at this time. The bible was certainly correct when it said that I am totally driven by the LORD God in this timeline.

However, this is one of the paragraphs that we wrote this evening.

Janet Jackson as now written about the murder of her brother Michael, and how he kept telling her that they were going to murder him for his music catalogue. It is common knowledge that Michael held the copyrights of many famous artists including the beatles. In addition to him releasing songs like ‘They don’t care about us’. Michael had the guts to call them out. How many others have guts like that? John Lennon? They murdered him as well because he had the power to raise up a million people to march on Washington within 24 hours. However, as I said to someone the other day, they can't kill us all. 



I am sure that you get the gist of what I am dealing with here.

While eating the LORD said 'BIG DADDY' in his happy voice. I like the by-line from this image.

'NATURE CALLED. LOOK WHO ANSWERED'.


Its a great reminder to the dads, about the children and their responsibility to them and their future. Do the dads even know about the biblical prophecies and what is at stake? Sometimes when I am conversing with the NGO's and academics, I often wonder if we live on the same planet. It reminds me of when I was in Australia and I was discussing the dire situation of children there, a spiritual woman turned around to me and said 'I don't live in that world'. I replied what world do you live in then? She did not respond.

How many NGO's have got the guts to call a spade a spade? How many NGO's and individuals have the courage to stop supporting the systems that led humanity to where it is? When will the NGO's open their eyes and ears to know that governments only play lip service to them? Will the NGO's and the people remind Obama that he told the people that he is the destroyer?

Real change doesn't come about while you support the status quo in any shape or form. Who do you stand with? I stand with the children, do you? I am not interested in entering into any negotiations with government leaders like the NGO's do, existing government pyramids, their stakeholders and corporations are not going to get a piggy back. Those that live in integrity, won't give them a piggy back either.

They shall yield to the will of the LORD God, like everyone else. They now have no choice in the matter. Otherwise, they can all just leave the planet, with their supporters, we don't mind if they do. In fact, it would be a pleasure to wave bye bye to them all. Less people to be concerned about. I have a very big heart full of love, and I am not reckless with it, like governments have been reckless with the hearts of the people and the children of the world.

Is the LORD God reckless with the hearts of the people? Certainly not, that is the way of man, not the way of our Big Daddy. When nature calls he responds, there was a lovely blue sparkling light on my right hand just before I began to write this post. The color of the sword of truth.

Don't you just love that picture. Big smiles. Now all you people out there, are you ready to 'Adopt a Stranger?'. Are you ready to do the will of the LORD God? Are you ready to create the LOVE UNION? Are you ready to build New Jerusalem?

Together we can co-create a totally alternative reality. All it takes is a willingness to do so, and the right support team and network. Make your move and the rest will follow.

I can't do it all for you. However, while there is breath in my body, I will do all I can to help you all.



The LORD God is with US.

Love beyond measure

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA

No comments: