Saturday 16 July 2011

NATIONAL MEDIA ELIAKIM

I find this incredibly funny, it appeals to my sense of humor. The front page of Disclose TV features a news item from the Daily Mail that includes a quote on a Stonehenge crop circle. As far as I am aware, I haven't been mentioned in the Daily Mail since 2001. At that time we were featured in their 'YOU Magazine' because I had written to Normandie Keith. The Daily Mail as a huge circulation. I am not up to date with their circulation figures, but they used to be in the 3 million mark. 


This mention today in the Daily Mail was a surprise to me because I had not contacted them about the Stonehenge Crop Circle.  The LORD God does work in mysterious ways sometimes. He never ceases to amaze me, the more that people rebuke me, the more he elevates me. 


I was also featured and photographed for  'The Times' newspaper in the 1980's. The journalist even came to visit me for the day and I remember we had a lovely home cooked lunch together at our house near Vineyard Street. We were also featured in the Evening Standard after our return from Australia in 2000. 


Prior to that we were featured in 'Living Now' (AUS) when we were in Australia, 1998-1999,  'Paradigm Shift' Magazine (UK) 2004, 'Way of the Heart' Magazine (AUS) 2003, 'Passion for the Planet' radio, and various live radio shows in the UK in the 90's. Plus a lot more internationally. 


Well the soferim of the crop circles certainly mentioned a new cycle of time, and Abba did mention the paper. We published it on the blog at the time we received the message. 


It was in the summer of 2009, that the LORD God asked me to bring the wheat into his barn. I now understand his reasoning for it. 


The day of the Daily Mail article on the Stonehenge Crop Circle appeared on the 15th of July, 2011. That was the 'Day of Realization'. 



Onwards and upwards folks 


ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA 



http://www.disclose.tv/frameset.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Fnews%2Farticle-2014711%2FElaborate-hoax-sign-outta-space-The-crop-circle-phenomena-continues.html%23ixzz1S8MVf1Kb


No comments: