Friday 1 July 2011

Jellyfish Update Scotland

Update on the Jelly Fish on this Jesse partial solar eclipse.


THURSDAY, 16 DECEMBER 2010


ANKARA VISIONS

Last night while bathing I was shown some visions.


I saw a huge giant white jellyfish coming down in front of me like a parachute.


What comes from jellyfish? POISON that stings and can kill.


In the next vision I saw a plane and then many planes and they were doing acrobats.


Then I asked where Abba? Where is this jellyfish coming from? He replied 'ANKARA'. 

Today, I took a look to see where Ankara is and it is the capital of Turkey.


If I remember correctly there was also a jellyfish crop circle last year. Yes, it was in England, June 2009.
1. http://academysounds.blogspot.com/2010/12/ankara-visions.html
Re-looking at the meaning of Ankara now, Ánkyra. In Greek means ANCHOR and boats have 
anchors. 


Just checked to see if there as been any news of Turkish boats in the North Sea and this news came up from the Daily Telegraph. Adolf Hitlers 'Lost fleet' found in the Black Sea. Explorers have located the flotilla of three submarines off the coast of Turkey. [2] We have also made posts about the River Danube in 2010. 







No comments: