Wednesday 20 July 2011

Loud Hawk Speaks

Following on from the "Fire, Trees, and Toys" post. Here is the voice from the Lakotah nation. Arlette Loud Hawk, a voice from the heart.




AWESOMENESS


The 21 Eagles and the Woman that appeared in the sky with a peace pipe. 




It was sometime after I saw the soul of White Dove, the native Indian, that a friend that I had known for 12 years, told me his story of the USA. I shared my story of White Dove with him, and afterwards he told me that had contacted an American Indian woman to see what he could find out.


When he gave me his feedback I was amazed and he said "Yes, the American Indian told him that White Dove really did live, she was the only woman that was allowed to sit with the tribesmen and smoke the peace pipe".


In the past life experience, I told the men off because they would go off hunting and would leave the women and children alone with nobody to defend them. I experienced a woman that would sit with the men and then she would go and tell the villages of Indians what the men were planning to do. She was the voice of the women and children, and in so doing, she also became a voice for the men as well.


One day she rode into an Indian village to share news, and a beautiful man was standing there. He was the son of the chief. It was love at first sight and they had a deep knowing that they were right for each other. They did not stay at his village there was an argument between him and his Father, so they left together, she birthed two children. She died with her two small children in the snow while her husband was hunting for food. She was still young. like Loud Hawk is in the videos above.

When I was introduced to White Dove, my soul at that time. She was very young, she was dressed in white leather, she was shy and coy. I met her for the first time, when an Indian chief introduced me to her, that was prior to having the past life experience that was also a surprise. After the spiritual journey of White Dove was completed this life time, a new reality came to be. She arrived as White Dove and she left as a Sacred star.

I was born again in this lifetime, being born again as nothing to do with baptism or the Church. It is to do with the Spirit of God.

I hope that you liked the videos of the beautiful heart of Loud Hawk.

I hold the Lakotah nation in my heart.

Love beyond measure Loud Hawk, thank you for sharing your heart with us.


ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA



No comments: