Monday 18 July 2011

CALLING ALL FISHERMEN


Fishermen, did you know that you can harvest 1 million pounds of food on 3 acres? Fishermen it is Valentines Day, time for the romance with planet earth to begin. 

Just imagine if enough people were doing this, so that the oceans could have a rest. Fishermen could leave the oceans, no more nets for the mammals to get caught in. I feel that this is the right way forward for the fisherman, fish farms could replace meat farms. 



Would the fisherman be interested? Who knows how to contact the fishermen? Just imagine how many fishermen there are in the world. Not only those that do it professionally, just imagine the multitude of the rest that love to fish. 



We did feature the videos to do with the fish on this blog in the past. However, now I see another purpose for it and now I am smiling, because I am cooking a fish chowder as I write this for supper. 

SAVING VALENTINA on VALENTINES DAY, the day after my birthday. 


I watched this video twice because it is such a wonderful story of saving the young female whale. I once met the wonderful scientist Horace Dobbs and he said that swimming with dolphins is like swimming with angels, and that swimming with whales was like swimming with God. 


God bless him and his work with the dolphin healing domes for depressed children. 

The Sign of Jonah, 2010. 


Life is a sacred union with the divine when people allow it to be. 


It is the cure for all ills. 


Love beyond measure 

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA 

No comments: