Tuesday 12 July 2011

Date with Destiny - Isaiah 65

When I asked the LORD God about the explosive event in Cyprus he said  'This is a date with destiny'.  A date with destiny is something that is inevitable. However, what does the bible say about destiny? 

"Such is the destiny of all who forget God; so perishes the hope of the godless." Job 8:13


In the book of Acts, Cyprus is about the believers and their possessions and it mentions the Lord 
and his anointed one. Of course, the text mentions Joseph. One of Joseph's grandsons who lives in London, was given the name John. He also married a beautiful Greek Cypriot and they had three children. Two girls and a boy. John is my cousin, and my parents also gave him the honor of being my godfather when I was christened as a baby. 


There is another passage in the NT that mentions destiny. 


"Their destiny is destruction, their god is their stomach, and their glory is in their shame. Their mind is set on earthly things." Phillippeans 3:19


'god is their stomach' is not just about eating and food. It is also the power centre, the level of consciousness of 'I am power'. It states their 'glory is in their shame'. Jerusalem in Israel, is the 
energetic power centre of the planet. You may remember that there were some fights in the Church in Jerusalem. 


There is also a man on Cyprus that says he is the prophet Elijah and a man posts on forums as his scribe. Many of us have called him out, many times. 


The first mention of Cyprus by Prophet Isaiah, is in relation to Tyre, and we mentioned that prophecy 
on a post here last week and its fulfillment to do with the Island of Tyre. It mentions that word came from Cyprus about Tyre. 


In the NIV translation of Isaiah 65, the following is written: 


Isaiah 65 is about judgement and salvation. 


“I revealed myself to those who did not ask for me; I was found by those who did not seek me.
To a nation that did not call on my name, I said, ‘Here am I, here am I.’ 



All day long I have held out my hands to an obstinate people, who walk in ways not good, pursuing their own imaginations— a people who continually provoke me to my very face, offering sacrifices in gardens and burning incense on altars of brick; who sit among the graves and spend their nights keeping secret vigil; who eat the flesh of pigs, and whose pots hold broth of impure meat; who say, ‘Keep away; don’t come near me, for I am too sacred for you!’ 




Such people are smoke in my nostrils, a fire that keeps burning all day.“See, it stands written before me: 

I will not keep silent but will pay back in full; I will pay it back into their laps— both your sins and the sins of your ancestors,” says the LORD. “Because they burned sacrifices on the mountains and defied me on the hills, I will measure into their laps  the full payment for their former deeds.”


This is what the LORD says: “As when juice is still found in a cluster of grapes and people say, ‘Don’t destroy it, there is still a blessing in it,’ so will I do in behalf of my servants; I will not destroy them all. 
I will bring forth descendants from Jacob, and from Judah those who will possess my mountains;
my chosen people will inherit them, and there will my servants live. 



As the NT predicted the meek shall inherit the earth. 

Sharon will become a pasture for flocks, and the Valley of Achor a resting place for herds, for my people who seek me.“But as for you who forsake the LORD and forget my holy mountain, who spread a table for Fortune and fill bowls of mixed wine for Destiny, I will destine you for the sword, and all of you will fall in the slaughter; for I called but you did not answer,  I spoke but you did not listen. 


You did evil in my sight and chose what displeases me.” Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: “My servants will eat, but you will go hungry; my servants will drink, but you will go thirsty; 
my servants will rejoice, but you will be put to shame. My servants will sing out of the joy of their hearts,
but you will cry out from anguish of heart and wail in brokenness of spirit. 




You will leave your name for my chosen ones to use in their curses; the Sovereign LORD will put you to death, but to his servants he will give another name. Whoever invokes a blessing in the land
will do so by the one true God; whoever takes an oath in the land will swear by the one true God.
For the past troubles will be forgotten and hidden from my eyes.


In the last paragraph above it mentions his true servants are given a new name, just like I was given a new name by God directly. When people convert to different religions, they are often given new names by the religious leaders. However, that is not what the text means, there is no conversion or religion when one is in a sacred union with the LORD God because his blessed ones are beyond religion.

The new name is only given to those that are in a covenant relationship with God, the sacred union of the divine.

The chapter then speaks of the salvation and the creation of the new heaven and earth. 


The creation of New Jerusalem where the former things are not remembered anymore. Prophet Isaiah also called it the 'City of Enlightenment', the new holy city that is to be built. 


No longer will they build houses and others live in them or plant and others eat. 


This means there will be no commercial farming for profit in New Jerusalem, as we shared the other day, there is to be no profit at all on food. 


As the bible predicts their covenant with death is annulled, the Church is redundant, and so it is for all of the religions. 


ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA 



No comments: