Friday 15 July 2011

Schiphol Review Time

Earlier today, we wrote:

"I feel a great sadness today. It is a sadness that is growing in the people due to what is going on around the world. We warned people in the past, the reality checks will get bigger and bigger, until people yield to the will of God. I feel a big event and many people will cry." 


I was also given Schiphol in Amsterdam today, it is not the first time that the LORD as mentioned Schiphol. 


So just checked the news, and two Delta flights have collided at Boston on take off. A 767 was carrying 204 passengers and 11 crew members and it was heading for Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. [1] Thank God that everyone is safe. 


However, I know in my heart that there is a lot more to come. I have been here so many times before, with this feeling of a deep sense of sadness due to the doom that is approaching. 


On another note, there is a lot of speculation going on about me at the moment, and a great deal as been taken out of context by people that have never ever met me. 


Just for the record, I do have a man that is a sponsor, he makes a contribution on a regular basis directly to me, to enable us to be able to continue to share freely with the people around the world. He was called by the LORD God directly to support me, and the work that I have been involved in. A single sponsor that is very close to my heart. My Son is also paying for overheads now that he is working again. So overheads are covered, 24/7 time isn't.


REVIEW TIME


However, it is review time, due to the lack of givers, and the review time is going on all over the internet. So many truly experienced people have shared so much, given so much,  so many people have been taken for granted by the general public. I anticipate a lot of people leaving the internet, due to the lack of values and honor by those that visit their websites and blogs for information. I was taken to author Alan Watts website today for the first time, and he has also written on his website that he can always go back and teach small groups. 


If you do not value what you have been freely given, financed by others for your benefit,  then the LORD God takes it away. Until such time as you find out what values are, and live them in integrity. It is a sad day for the internet, and those that know that it is the end for them. So many have worked so hard, for so long, to bring truth to the world. 


Its time for humanity to honor the source of truth, for it is the truth that will set you free. 


The Spirit of Truth 


The Paraclete 


Uriah 


ELIAKIM JOSEPH SOPHIA 


1. http://www.examiner.com/airlines-airport-in-national/two-delta-flights-collide-at-boston-logan-airport

No comments: