Wednesday 22 August 2012

'Comfort for the Contrite'


And it will be said “Build up, build up, prepare the road! Remove the obstacles out of the way of my people.”  For this is what the high and exalted One says he who lives forever, whose name is holy “I live in a high and holy place but also with the one who is contrite and lowly in spirit to revive the spirit of the lowly and to revive the heart of the contrite.

I will not accuse them forever, nor will I always be angry, for then they would faint away because of me-the very people I have created. I was enraged with the sinful greed; I punished them, and hid my face in anger, yet they kept on in their willful ways. I have seen their ways, but I will heal them. I will guide them and restore comfort to Israel's mourners, creating praise on their lips. Peace, peace, to those far and near, says the LORD. "And I will heal them". But the wicked are like the tossing sea, which cannot rest, whose waves cast up mire and mud. "There is no peace, "says my elohim, for the wicked".  Isaiah 57:14-21. 


Isaiah 66 gives the same passage again. 'These are the ones that I look on with favor, those who are humble and contrite in spirit, and who tremble at my word' and the chapter begins. 'Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool. "Where is the house you will build for me? Where will my resting place be? Has not my hand made all these things, and so they came into being?" declares the LORD. 

Interesting to view the people who have been around me in recent months,  people who are truly humble, and contrite in spirit. There have been blessings in abundance for them, their rewards for what they have given in pure intention have been and are being rewarded. Their dreams are manifesting, and miracles unfold. It has been a great honor to know them, and their endurance has passed the test of time. 

It is a few years ago now that the Son of God informed me that I had been given the LORD's favor so that I could favor others. How that has manifested through this vessel, is for others to come to understand and its divine reason for being. Many are still shedding what they still hold inside; as humanity moves closer to the climax of 2012. The greater the shedding, the greater the beauty that one can see within the self. When one can truly see the beauty within oneself, one can also see the beauty in others that one did not see before. It is the same with the scriptures as well. There are great jewels in the biblical prophecies that are written in the best intention to raise humanity up. 

Only when people have found that wonderful diamond within their heart of their soul, are they then able to see the diamonds in the scripture that they did not see before. Your vision changes, and your eyesight becomes like a spiritual magnifying glass. When the vision is completely purified, you can see things that others cannot see, and it truly is a blessing that can take you on a magical mystery tour.  That biblical tour began for me at the start of 2004, and looking back now, it feels like a different lifetime. So much water has gone under the bridge since then. 

In that translation the LORD speaks of his elohim. 'There is no peace, says my elohim, for the wicked'. 
As we know the biblical term 'wicked', related to those that did not honor the LORD and his creation. On 9/11, Obama also read out the psalm about elohim, he spoke of HER that is mentioned in the biblical prophecies. Our people shall overcome, they shall be victorious, just like elohim. As the prophecies predicted the (healing) angels go from strength to strength, till each appears before elohim in ZION. Psalm 84:7 



Love beyond measure 

ELIAKIM 

No comments: