Thursday 2 August 2012

WHITE STONE QUEEN PROPHECY C9.Q20


Nostradamus provided a prophecy about the white stone and the Queen that is mentioned in the bible. He was spot on again! Some people have asked to see the white stone that I received in September 2003, while in Assisi, Italy. I haven't photographed it, and I don't currently have a camera, the sphere sits in my bedroom on the shelf.




Extraordinary women, do extraordinary things.

It goes without saying that watching and listening to 'Jerusalem', at the opening ceremony of the Olympics, moved me deeply.

ELIAKIM

1. http://www.propheties.it/no/nona%20centuria/c9q20.htm


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Interesting, because I have a white stone, new name, hidden manna can you tell me what the hidden manna is in your experience and what does your name mean? As mine name given also mean something. What happened to you to receive this white stone?