Friday 8 October 2010

Abba said 'SCHOONER'

Last night, I was holding a green plastic food peg, while cooking dinner,  it had eight sections to the top. It felt like a GREEN POD, and that peas would come out of it. I was automatically tuned into a person that I know that spent a long time in this life sailing. We have also shared many life times.

Then I saw the peg as an ECO POD that are used in environmentally friendly funerals. I rather like the GOLD ONES myself, very Egyptian like the mummies. We will feature these eco pods on the Christ Vision blog.

The MORE that I held the green peg, it seem to GROW in my hand, the more I held it, the more it grew. Then I saw the ARK, it was big and long like NOAH's ARK. 


The rare star at the top of my right hand is on the Mount of Jupiter, as we know Jupiter is the planet of expansion. Jupiter rules the 9th house in astrology and it is about our relationship with the divine and man's search for the meaning of life. Jupiter is also King of the gods in that system because it is the largest of the planets. It is also the giver of plenty and good fortune, associated with the WISDOM of the priesthood. It helps people to extend their horizons, to grow correctly as they move across the new frontiers. The Roman poet Virgil said 'We make our destiny by our choice of gods' and Jupiter brings positive outcomes when people are aligned with it and understand its role in their life and being. 

Since that picture was taken in 2009, the lines in my right hand have changed. above the green pod shape is a huge crystal point that goes right into the mountain of AHAVA, the rare star is on top of it.    

At 2am GMT, it was time for sharing the information on a USA conference call about the Michael M. Mauldin case. Sometime after the call, energy was shooting across my computer screen in blues and greens. While I was sharing with others the time of 333 was on my screen and 333 relates to WISDOM. 

Afterwards, Abba then said 'SCHOONER', after he said schooner, I began to ponder upon other people that have come into my LIFE to do with BOATS. It does feel like they are all connected and bring their own message. They are all written in my book of life. 

There is a GUY,  Master Craftsman from the USA, the business man/Film Maker, ROBIN,  and his historical boats, and Artist and boat builder,  JAMES (ex-step-brother-in-law) from the Royal Academy, England.

DAVID, ex-CEO of a Charity, UK,  and a Soldier/Paramedic from Scotland. My Father-in-law, Brian who was an Architect, he built a Catamaran to his own design and my husband the marketing manager of brand LEADING products. ADAM won many local sailing races before we met, we even won a TOP international film award together. 

Another man never to be forgotten was big WILL, one of his beloveds called him a Prince. His SPIRIT was so mighty, he was ALWAYS the centre of attention when he walked into the room. He is greatly missed by us all,  he bought and sold boats as well as sail them. Last year, he said to me, that if he was here now, he would take me to where I must go and he would sail his boats. Whenever I walked into a room, he used to tell everyone 'She is a STAR'. Will had known me for 20 years. 

Then there was Stan, another Englishman,  that I was blessed to meet in Middle Harbour, Sydney. I was blessed to be on his boat with him and the rest of the crew in the weekly Sydney yacht races where he lived. Another wonderful man with a big heart. Sadly, he died during my time in Australia in 1999.  In the short time that I knew him, he touched me so deeply, that I could not attend his funeral, a tradesman that became very rich due to hard work.

However, he never forgot his ROOTS. He had what we call in England,  the 'Common touch'.  We talked about the depressed and suicidal children in Australia and New Zealand that were a great concern to me.

Stan liked FISH and CHIPS, I always know if and when he comes to visit me, because his SIGN is the smell of fish and chips. However, I haven't heard from him for a very long time.  Interesting, that when the Prince of Greece came as the biblical prophecy predicted he would,  the only thing he asked for was English fish and chips. 

As I write this I am being asked not to forget MARTINA, (Austria) the child that sailed everyone around the bend. The managing director and IT expert that can also fly a plane, she bestowed the golden gown mentioned in Psalm 45 for the second mission to ISRAEL.

There was also the Reiki student that worked for OYSTER Marine that went on her travels around the world after the healing training course.

So many wonderful people, both dead and alive, that have given so much from their HEARTS. It just goes to show that the SPIRIT does LIVE ON. 


'The world is your oyster and you are a pearl of wisdom inside a shell of love'. from Sacred Words.

Right action ensures that what is essential for your life comes to be.





May the will of God be done


Come SAILORS Come


ELIAKIM











No comments: