Thursday 14 October 2010

Carolyn Shearer Called Out

Well as Abba said it was time to shear the sheep and bring the Christians to him.

So let us start with the one known as Carolyn Louise Shearer, Temple of the Presence, ex-CUT, USA. Carolyn claims that the sacred name of God is 'I AM' and that Moses was told the name of God is 'I AM THAT I AM'. This is a belief system that was spread abroad through Theosophy, its movement that included Elizabeth Claire Prophet and her followers.

The belief systems emanating from Theosophy then impacted upon what became the New Age Movement. Joshua Stone also set up the 'I AM University', another reason why he had to leave the planet. Our heavenly Father does not take kindly to those that mislead his children.



So let us take this opportunity to set the records straight and what is written in the English translation of the Torah from the Hebrew.

"Moses said to God, "When I come to the Israelites and say to them, "The God of your Fathers has sent me to you, 'and they ask me, "What is his name?"? what shall I say to them?" And God said to Moses, 'Ehyeh-Asher-Ehyeh'. He continued, "Thus shall you say to the Israelites, 'Ehyeh' sent me to you.

God assemble the elders of Israel and say to them: The LORD, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, as appeared to me.

He certainly, did appear before me and when I asked him in September 2007, what name he would like me to call him he replied, 'Abba.'  Earlier this year Abba said 'Tell Israel, HaShem sent you'.

In Hebrew the word Ehyeh means 'I SHALL BE' not I AM. In Jewish spiritual philosophy, the divine name is usually associated with the CROWN.

The Jewish sages share with us that "The gematria value of Ekyeh is 21. The two instances of the Name in the phrase "I shall be [Ekyeh] what I shall be [Ekyeh]" suggest the product of 21 and 21, or 212 = 441. 441 is the value of "truth" (אֶמֶת).   

No coincidence then that the 21st century was born in wisdom, can there be truth without wisdom? That is for you to know and understand. 


May the will of God be done for his Glory 










No comments: