Sunday 10 October 2010

TOUCAN Vision

On the 24th of September while bathing, I received a vision of a BELL, and then a TOUCAN. Nice play on words there with TWO CAN and it is related to where we must go to build God's holy healing city of enlightenment. 


Then I was taken into altered state for what seemed like a couple of hours and I was sorting things out. I was only taken out of altered state when the water was getting cold and I had to refresh it with hot to keep the water warm. 


As I was coming out of altered state before leaving the bath, I was in the midst and surrounded by golden energy. I was the golden energy that consumed me. The golden energy was everything and it was all that existed at that point in time. I had no form, I was just oneness with the golden energy that was everywhere that I could see. 


It is said that Toucan came to Storyteller one of The Thirteen Original Clan Mothers to assist her in a lesson she was trying to teach humans while she walked the Earth. Brother Toucan will come in the dreamtime to warn humans of life threatening situations. He comes to remind us to be aware of situations that could be harmful to our well being.” 



In Judaism the sages say that whoever understands 13 will have power and dominion. 13 is also the gematria value of love. AHAVA. I was also born on the 13th. 


What does New Jerusalem represent to me? I wrote this to blessed friends in September when I received the vision of the TOUCAN. 


"A sanctuary of golden sunshine away from the maddening crowd. A place where I can just be me. A place where love and nature entwine and are free to be. A place to walk tenderly upon God’s perfect creation. Untouched and untainted by man’s stains and wars of bloodshed.  A place of all colours of the rainbow where there is only summer rains, hope and no snow. A place in the sun where no dark forces can come and nobody is shunned." 


BIRD OF PARADISE - TOUCAN 



Here is one for fun. The TOUCAN Song. 





It has been shown to me that if we do not build New Jerusalem as Abba as instructed 
me, humanity will perish. 


May the will of God be done as soon as possible. 


ELIAKIM 







No comments: