Saturday 9 October 2010

Angel Greetings

This morning when I woke up, I woke up to a large greetings card of a child as an angel with a halo. I purchased the amazing card many years ago at an MBS exhibition.

I gave the card to a friend called ANNABEL, a couple of years ago on her birthday, I addressed the card to my sister.  I don't think I can track down the card on the internet to show you the vision of the card. However, I can assure you that it is really beautiful and the child is most angelic.

Annabel was brought into my life over 20 years ago, an Egyptian friend Abraham brought her, like leaving the orphan on the doorstep. At our door he told her "This is my sister she will take care of you." We adopted the orphan and brought her in under our wing,  just like we adopted many people through the years.

No coincidence then that Abraham's brother now works for a greeting card company in the Middle East.

ANNABEL as recently graduated as a 'SOCIAL WORKER' and is preparing to start work.

The name ANNABEL is the hybrid of the name ANNE, and I did introduce Annabel and Anne to each other. Anne is from the Hebrew HANNAH, it means gracious, and BELLA from the Latin means beautiful'. [1]

Michael also loved to send greeting cards although I prefer to deliver them in person. Well the greeting card that arrived to day was certainly delivered in person and the greetings from the Angels were duly received.

VOICE OF ANGELS


God bless all the Angels

1. http://www.hebrewbabynames.com/item.cfm?itemid=43238


No comments: