Sunday 24 October 2010

Green Letter Day

Last night while bathing I saw some large green energy on the white tiled wall before me, it felt like a delivery and then Abba said 'GREEN LETTER'. Just before I got out of the bath the water was white and all cloudy and that is very unusual for my baths. After I got out of that bath, the water was green and it wasn't cloudy anymore.  I kept looking at it wondering how this water had become green but I could not find a reason for it.

This morning an appointment came up for Athens 9.00 when I opened my computer. So I took a look to see what is going on with Athens, Greece. Athens is in the news and plans 45bn euro for Green projects. A climate change conference was held in Greece ahead of the next one in Cancun, Mexico. Israel and the Palestinian Authority agreed to work together to combat the effects of global warming that threaten the region. [1]

It just goes to show that when the environment is at stake, people come together for the good of all. Nine is the number of completion and divine love. Abba as been calling out about the environment since 2004, so no surprise really to now receive the Green letter.

So what does the bible have to say about GREEN? In Genesis, 'I GIVE EVERY GREEN PLANT FOR FOOD'. He ranges the hills for his pasture and searches for any green thing. Job 39:8. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters. Psalm 23:2. 

Whoever trusts in his riches will fall, but the righteous will thrive like a green leaf. Prov 11:28. He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit."Jer 17:8

THE LETTER
I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. Matt 5:18 

You yourselves are our letter, written on our hearts, known and read by everybody. 2 Corinthians 3:2 You show that you are a letter from Christ, the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts. 2 Corinthians 3:3 

In Genesis its says ‘I GIVE’ and ‘I GIVE’ is the heart level of consciousness. 


The Green Letter Tour: What's up Chicago!





Giving beyond measure


1. http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5jGujelDUN5VjBe7MN6WHddWhD3dg?docId=CNG.ac2eb3e678406d9bddf58567e37836ff.531

UPDATE  

Liberty Walk in Chicago. 
http://thefreedomfellowship2.blogspot.com/2010/10/pictures-and-video-from-liberty-walk.html

1 comment:

Eliakim said...

25th of October 2010, the water was green before I got into this time.