Saturday 23 October 2010

GREENPEACE ISLAMIC APOLOGETICS


This morning I woke up with pains in my lower back. I asked Abba where have I been last night? I said 'MY GOD, MY GOD, WHERE HAVE I BEEN LAST NIGHT?". Abba replied 'SHAHIDS, SHAHIDS'. Shahid means 'MARTYR'. So last night I was working with the Muslims that wish to be martyrs and die for the cause of Islam. 

Then I got a phone call from GREENPEACE about the Indonesian rain forests. Greenpeace report that RAINBOW WARRIOR barred from Indonesia. [1] Is that any surprise when ISLAM is running Indonesia?

The young man and I engaged in conversation about Indonesia and the deforestation of the rain forests. Very quickly, it became clear that this 25 year old was an apologetic for Islam. As soon as I raised the issue of Indonesia and how it used to be a BUDDHIST/HINDU nation, immediately he began to talk about what Christianity as done in the past. 

I tried to focus his attention on what is going on now in the present with Islam across the world. However, he refused to accept that Islam are involved in the major corporations and are responsible for what is going on in Indonesia. 

I tried to talk to him about healing and breaking the never ending cycles of control, power and domination of cultures including cultural genocide. He did not have the ears to hear, or the heart to understand. The young man had no idea what I was talking about, he just kept harping back to the Christians and Roman times, just like Muslims do. 

Here we have Greenpeace and its members being apologetics for Islam that have helped to destroy cultures in many parts of the world. 

What else do we have on SAHID? The Sahid Group, an Indonesian conglomerate founded in 1953. Core business is in hotels. However, it also has interests in the media, textile and real estate industries plus a lot more.

Greenpeace have a lot to learn about how to break the never ending cycles of the destruction of whole civilizations. 


1. http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5jH0Q56y2uXkqIZ6saLWKVz7cXKtw?docId=CNG.11954f53a361a13ab8bbeec0a689bbb3.c1



1 comment:

Eliakim said...

The Islands Prophecy

http://academysounds.blogspot.com/2010/10/islands-prophecy.html