Saturday 2 October 2010

THE ESTATE

There isn't enough room for all the beautiful names that I have been blessed with by the divine over the years. Hence, why in the sub-head, we have shared some of the most recent ones received from Abba.  In my experience, the more that you heal, the more that your frequency changes, the more that you ascend. 


During that ascension beautiful names are given to you to own, they're yours, its all part of your e/state. When you arrive in the Kingdom of God and have come to completion of your spiritual path home to God, you are then given your epitaph by Abba. 


When you receive the epitaph from Abba, it is the LAST ONE that you are given that SEALS your covenant relationship with God and the earthly realm, because you are now one with the Father. The name on the epitaph was ELIAKIM. However, he sometimes gives you names as terms of endearment or they may have other meanings that he wishes for you to know and understand. 


Being given a new name is mentioned in the bible in various places. It is all part of the spiritual journey home to God for his GLORY. 


One of the names that Abba gave me was ABE and we made a post about it in April 2010. Interesting that Abram talks to the Sovereign LORD and it mentions the inheritance of an estate that goes to ELIEZER. [1]


Talking about estates. Last night when I asked about Michael, I was given the address of the home where he lived, twice. He also said 'FUNDED'. Then I was given a vision of a Terrapin. When I looked at it the Terrapin it is called 'DIAMONDBACK. Wiki also mentions that the diamondback terrapin is a "species of concern in Georgia' and Michael lived in Georgia. 


I remember our heavenly Father shouting out GEORGIA, and how he wasn't happy with them. I remember posting the message on a forum at the time. So those that stand against the wishes of Michael, also stand against the will of God. 


Is Michael concerned or are the people in Georgia concerned because Michael wrote to me telling me what his wishes were for his estate?  Does Michael's investment portfolio include De Beers? His investment portfolio cannot be accessed by anyone but the one that was managing it, the one that carried out the crime of constructive manslaughter. Put it this way, as far as I am aware, without a criminal trial, those that Michael called his enemies will not be able to retrieve all of his assets. 


Michael made sure that his enemies could not take what was not theirs to take. 






Rumi was also given beautiful names and he wrote a poem about it.





A CLEAR WINE








A mystic is one who passes away --



He abides in the essence of that which is Real.



Such a person is pure, clear wine without dregs.































Now whole, he displays the Most Beautiful Names.


UPDATE


I am being asked to SHARE the REST with you. Before the messages and VISION to do with Michael came, I had asked our heavenly Father if another friend was OK. I was then given visions and messages for them and in one of them there was some work to do. I  had been given prior PERMISSION to do whatever was necessary. Then after the messages were received to do with Michael, A wonderful large white bird did a nose dive into my breastplate and heart. After that I was told 'WHITE EAGLE TOLD THEM YOU WOULD COME' then I was also given Silver Birch. A copy of this message was sent to a friend at the time. 


I do have a very old book that my mother gave me when I was young, it was published by the (Christian) Spiritualist Press, 48 Old Bailey, London, EC4, in 1949. The earthly mother of this vessel was a Sunday school teacher before I was born in 1954.  She was also a Spiritualist and my grandmother Sophia was as well. Her mother was also CATHERINE SOPHIA. However, this vessel was the only one in the female family LINE that was chosen by God from the CAMPBELL heritage for FRUITION. 


Mum used to say, 'We come from good stock' and Michael always said 'You are the ONE'. 


"For when you are on the side of RIGHT ultimate TRIUMPH will be YOURS'. "When this knowledge, this TRUTH is spread throughout the world', asked the ex-soldier, "will the link remain?". "Yes', said Silver Birch, "When the floodgates are opened, the waters pour in'. The floodgates must continue to be open". 


I am also being reminded that I have another very small book in the library published by the White Eagle Publishing Trust. First published in 1965, delivered by Grace Cooke. The fifth impression 1987. The book is called 'THE NEW MEDIUMSHIP'. 







LOVE YOU


AHAVA



1. http://academysounds.blogspot.com/search?q=Abe+
2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diamondback_terrapin

No comments: