Friday 9 March 2012

Donators Love Thanksgiving

Today began with the post about the Church that burned down in London and it includes the Bob Marley song 'Is it Love'. [1] Then there was a solar flare on the 6th of March, X5.4.

I felt compelled to check the donations, and blessings in abundance, there was an accumulation of donations that provides enough for food this month. The LORD and his Son always find a way forward for me, and I am truly blessed that your hearts were compelled to donate to this worthy cause.

Thank you so much to the three people that made donations, it really does mean so much me. It is the fact that you thought of me that really counts. It always touches me deeply when a giver as given, in my case it is always humbling to receive your blessing. So thank you with all my heart, I know that you have made the LORD happy. You know who you are.

The 9th of March is the 'Day of Voyage' so may all of your voyages be truly blessed. It has certainly been a voyage since we began.

There was a lovely video sent to me from a friend in the USA. So I will post it for you because today is about love, on this shabat.

Script - This is Love 




Love beyond measure and blessings in abundance


ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA

1. http://christvisionloveunion.blogspot.com/2012/03/christ-apostolic-church-judged.html

No comments: