Friday 9 March 2012

SARAH PALIN - Equality USA

On the 5th of January, 2012 we made a post that brought together the prophecies from Nostradamus that relate to the USA. That post mentions Ron Paul the Boar, Obama the Leopard, and Sarah Palin. [1] It mentions how Ron Paul would meet Obama on the battlefield in March,  as we know the Leopard does not change its spots or his tactics taught to him by his radical mentors.

We did tell the people on that post let's see what happens in March and to look out for the ides of March. The post also mentions the mastiff with pictures and it does remind me of Andrew Breibart and his team. The LORD calls Andrew, Noble. So we shall call him the noble Andrew, the noble mastiff. I am sure that the Breitbart team have been investigating the Obama nobel peace prize givers as well.

Andrew was a blessed Aquarian water carrier that poured out the waters of purification in the best way that he knew how. An Aquarian for an Aquarian Age. He was born in the Chinese Year of the Earth Rooster and the rooster is mentioned in the bible. Proverbs 30 is all about Obama and his family, it also mentions the strutting rooster. Andrew Breibart certainly knew how to do that, as we know Jesus also mentioned the rooster that comes before dawn.


Today on their front page, they have featured some excellent articles and Sarah Palin shares that she was not allowed to investigate the background on Obama or share what they did know with the Republicans, whilst on the campaign trial. [2]

I recommend that people read all of the articles on Breitbart and share them with your friends. It is time for the truth to be known and the truth will set them free. All will be disclosed in this timeline, and nothing will remain hidden. Exactly as the Son of God predicted for these last days of the night time.


In the night, I was aware that my soul was returning to my body, from a place that my soul had travelled to.  While I was there the place had turned dark, and a man came to help me to leave the place where I had been and to return to my body in my bedroom. He gave me his finger to hold, and was holding me safely, I asked for his name because I did not see his face, and he said 'Its me'.

I felt uneasy due to where I had been, and this morning it was in the news that a Nigerian Church had burned down in a place where I grew up as a child in London. 20 people were rescued from the adjacent buildings. Of course, now that building will be black, because it was never meant to be a Church. Originally it was a community centre of the arts for the black community and Bob Marley made a video there called 'It is love' and he sang to the children while they danced.

SARAH PALIN and Equality

On some counts I agree with Sarah Palin on equality. However, on other counts I do not. The Christ Church of the USA was not built upon the true christ teachings of equality.  For if it was, there would be no rich men in the USA, and all of their wealth would have been shared. There would be no rich religious leaders with their own planes and mansions. There would be no American Babylon Sarah, there would be no materialism for its own sake.

There would be no religious buildings because the one known as Jesus Christ stood against such things. There would be no tithes and offerings given to religious leaders to hoard. Prophet Malachi told the people that the money must be given to elohiym. Why? Prophet Zechariah told you that the shepherds are being cut off in this timeline because he said they're 'worthless' and have 'no favor or union' with the LORD. Those religious leaders did deals with Obama against the will of God. The word 'worthless' is an interesting word and as the Son of God said, 'the meek shall inherit the earth' for the poor are worthy. The US corporations continue to rape the indigenous peoples; and the American people were told repeatedly to work with them.

'It's Me'.

In the book of John, Jesus refers to himself as 'me'. John 15:4. In the book of Jeremiah, "Who is the chosen one I will appoint for this? Who is like me and who can challenge me? And what shepherd can stand against me?” Jer 49:19 


In the book of Daniel there is also a verse that relates to the Isaiah prophecy about the one that comes from the stump of Jesse. Does it surprise you that Michelangelo was showing you that it was a woman? 


"The command to leave the stump of the tree with its roots means that your kingdom will be restored to you when you acknowledge that Heaven rules." Dan 4:26. Well the USA have not done that yet, and the sickness of their nation came up in the incense of their prayers to me just before Andrew died. [3]God bless his soul. He knew full well that the way that the Lib Dems behave is no way to behave. Hence, why the scripture tells you that there will be a new language. 


When the LORD first sent me to help the USA, I shared with them the importance of honor and integrity, how love without integrity is like an ocean without fish. The Republicans in 2008 certainly lacked that integrity, otherwise they would have allowed Sarah and John to tell the people the truth. 


It is the same with myself, many people have done their utmost to stop me from sharing the truth with the world. However, nothing will stop this flame of Joseph, the wondrous woman from heaven that has the moon under her feet. 


The mastiffs certainly arrived and they are very big. 



"Look! An eagle will soar and swoop down, spreading its wings over Bozrah. In that day the hearts of Edom’s (Red) warriors will be like the heart of a woman in labor." Jer 49:22






ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA 

1. http://academysounds.blogspot.com/2012/01/usa-nostradamus.html
2. http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/03/08/Palin%20Campaign%20Managers%20Wouldnt%20Let%20Us%20Investigate%20Obamas%20Radical%20Ties

No comments: