Wednesday 14 March 2012

Real Prophet

In the book of Numbers it mentions the visions and dreams that take place when there is a prophet among you. He said, 'Listen to my words: "When there is a prophet among you, I the LORD, will reveal myself to them in visions, I speak to them in dreams."

In the book of Deuteronomy it mentions how the prophet makes announcements regarding signs and wonders. 'I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put my words in his mouth. He will tell them everything I command him. I myself will call to account anyone who does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name. 18:18-19.

Deuteronomy also finishes the Torah with 'Since then, no prophet has risen in Israel like Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face.' Deuteronomy. 34:10

There are two key words in that prophecy, 'I will raise' and 'risen'. They are both to do with the birth name of the prophet, the Prophet of Islam did not have the correct name as predicted in the prophecies. Nor did he walk on the land of Israel or have the skin disease like Moses. Prophet Jeremiah knew that the prophet would come in female form and so did Prophet Hosea, Micah and Zephaniah.

Moses also asked the LORD to give the blessing of the burning bush to the tribe of Joseph. He asked for the blessing of prophethood to be given to a descendent of Joseph. In the book of Revelation it mentions the servant Moses and the lamb in Rev 15. It also mentions the Angels, the plagues and the elders. The fact is that Jesus predicted the angels would come in the last days of the end times and that they are the harvesters. As such, the one promised to Moses was not Jesus himself, that is why he told his followers that another paraclete would come to help them.

The fact that the true prophet of the LORD God is here is the reason many things are happening on this planet. Things that many people do not understand. In my experience it is only when people have really had enough do they return.

The Malachi prophecy tells you that elohiym is being robbed, and if the people do not do what the LORD asks of them, then the nations will be destroyed. I do not wish to see the nations suffer anymore, please listen and do what is asked of you. Yesterday there was a bus crash in Coventry and today there is a crash in Belguim and 28 have died. 28 is the number of the lamb. [2] It would be interesting to know the names of the people that were driving those buses.

May the LORD's will be done for his glory, he kept his promise to his people.

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA

1. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-17370278

No comments: