Tuesday 27 March 2012

Time to Pray for Humanity

Yesterday, I opened an email and it was from some Christians in Nigeria that had tracked my ELIAKIM Joseph-Sophia email address down. They were asking for bibles, I have passed it onto others that may know someone that can help them. As I do not have the funds to pay for the 13 bibles that they have asked for.

As I was waking up this morning, coming back into full awakened consciousness,  I saw the energy of my own aura and it was golden. It was lovely to see, just like this picture.


However, there is great sadness in my heart due to the seriousness of actions taking place on this precious planet. Not only by governments, but by the people themselves. I am not the praying kind. However, I feel compelled to spend time praying away from the world for the world.

The Rabbi's knew that when I came I would be very serious, very serious indeed. It was not my nature to be so serious before I was summoned by the LORD God. In fact my nickname as a baby was smiler because I was always smiling. However, you know that grace is under tremendous pressure and tears fall as I write this. Just like when the Tibetan monk cried when he looked across the land towards Tibet because he knew in his heart what was happening to his people, and the land where he was born.

Many people are expressing what they feel especially those that have not returned to the sacred and all that is holy. Some hit out at me because their souls know, their souls are crying, their souls are begging for their return. Yet, so many are struggling due to what they have not healed within. Many are afraid of the judgement, without fully understanding that they have spent years judging and condemning themselves. They made their choices even pre-destination, although 85% of what happens is related to free will and as such, everyone does have the choice and right of return.

Then there are those like myself, that completely surrendered human will, after that came the ascension of the being. The soul was enabled to fly through the different heavens of different consciousness.

In Titus it speaks of the seriousness, encourage them to be self-controlled. Self-control is about self-mastery and being master of the self. In everything set them an example of doing good. However, as we know what one person considers as good is different to what another considers to be good. In the same way that truth evolves with the evolution of the soul, so does goodness. Only once people have truly returned do they know the difference between the ways of man -v- the way of the Spirit. Those that truly live the way of the Spirit do not oppose the holy ones.

Those that stood against the Son of God, did not understand him. It is a well-known fact, that people fear what they do not understand. The truth be known, the people like their status quo that is leading them to their own self-destruction. The irony is, that those that are most afraid of the Queen of the South and the judgement, are the ones that we came to help to become dauntless with merciful, compassionate and loving hearts of pure intention.

The people will come to you for understanding and when they do, in your sharing, show them your integrity, by living it wholeheartedly. Show them that you are serious with soundness of speech. Those that oppose you will be ashamed for what they have done, when all truth is disclosed to them. The truth will set them free from the struggle within themselves. When they can feel their own souls weeping, when they hear their souls crying out. When they can feel their own shame and feel ashamed at what humanity has done,  then they will know that they can truly feel their souls longing to be free from the captivity of human will.

There are records of every thought, word and deed in every lifetime of every person, until such time as they are healed. When I was shown these records, my own records, it manifested as an energetic filing system that spun in a circular motion. Until it stopped and one particular life was selected for me divinely. The selection was made in response to my request for the life that most required healing at that point in time. It happened to be the life of White Dove, a Native American woman, at that time she was my soul.

She died in the snow with her two children while her husband went hunting for food. As we know snow is also to do with Moses; and the one that has the skin disease like snow. Although I did not know about the connection with snow, and Moses at the time of the healing. I was also given a message about the rainbow at that time, and I did not know its relevance to Joseph, the covenant, and who I was destined to become. I was simply enjoying the spiritual journey home to the LORD our God and his kingdom.

May the world ponder upon their own records at this time, may they also be willing to bring forth what is required to be healed within them; due to the impact those records have unconsciously on their daily lives. It is the unhealed that live in human will, that are manifesting the self-destruction in thought, word and deed. The past created the present and the present is creating the future. So it is up to every single individual, to take responsibility for what is happening on this planet.

In my experience of healing past lives, when you incarnate, you do not bring all of the records with you for healing. You only bring those that were specifically chosen by you for this lifetime to heal for divine purpose. You carry those memories in your energy, just like water also holds memory.



'By day the LORD directs his lovingkindness, at night his song is with me. Psalm 42:8

In the time being, know that I love you all beyond measure.

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA


1 comment:

Eliakim said...

Drama on flight 191 with the pilot telling everyone to pray.

http://christvisionloveunion.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/flight-191-jetblue.html