Thursday 29 March 2012

Settling the Disputes

Following on from the last post 'Government of Men -v- Government of God'. You can also understand this difference in terms of what the Son of God said to the orthodox priests who dressed themselves up everyday in their garments; that divided them from the people. The Son of God told them to trample their garments under their feet. No surprise then that Benedict XVI is wearing his priestly outfits on his trip to Cuba. That is the way of man.

Sometimes a person can be instructed by the Spirit of God to wear a specific color for a specific mission. Although most people do not know why you are wearing that particular color, because your clothes look no different to them. For instance on the first mission to Israel in 2006, I was asked to wear pink to the holy gathering on the holy hill in Jezreel. On the second mission to Israel and Jerusalem,  I was asked to wear gold It wasn't until my return from that mission that I was shown that the golden gown is mentioned in the biblical prophecies. It was another biblical prophecy fulfilled.

Another differential provided by the Son of God is that he told those that go the way of man, that if their father was the same as his Father, then they would love him. He knew that he was the Lute of Lovingkindness that was predicted to come in the day time, and that everyone that was loving and kind would love him. He knew that being loving and kind was all part of the way of the Spirit. However, that did not mean that he did not rebuke his followers or correct them. As an American Christian said 'Better to be rebuked then for love to remain hidden'.

However, during all of the years that I was blessed to be with him, I do not ever remember him rebuking me. His loving kindness understood everything that I had experienced this lifetime, and he did his utmost to ensure that nobody was allowed to put his student asunder. He walked with me through the trials and tribulations, there to hold my hand if I ever I required it. He never imposed any restrictions upon me, he knew that I would always do my utmost to do my best.

We had a very intense relationship while he was leading me home to the heavenly Father. A love that is so deep and powerful, your joy simply overflows in abundance. The love that he bestowed upon me,  sustained me at times when times were hard. All that he taught me remains in my heart, he made my heart golden and glisten, he made it to be truly worthy, of the position that he had chosen me for. He helped me to be victorious and to overcome every eventuality and reality that I faced. He gave me the keys to the kingdom so that I could enter the holy of holies and arise again.

He knew that what he had chosen me for, was not going to be easy due to the sheer power of love in my heart, my own love and his united, his heart and my heart as one. Yet, he knew that when settling the disputes of the people, the heavenly Father would guide and direct my heart, that he would use my hands to write and my mouth for what is said.  The Son of God knew that the instrument that he had chosen to be the Harp of Faithfulness, would be faithful in thought, word and deed.

The heavenly Father asked me to handle the ancient texts wisely, he said 'You are the curator of the ancient texts, handle them wisely'. His message made it clear that the texts were going to be an important part of the work that he had planned for me to do.

As far as the disputes go, it is no coincidence that I grew up in a home where my dad was also a man that settled disputes, between the unions and the management, and as a local magistrate. A great humanitarian with a compassionate heart of conscience. A real moral compass, where neither color, creed, or race could divide him and his love for humanity.

In the book of Exodus it mentions how the people turned to Moses to know God's will, and that it was up to Moses to settle the disputes between the people by telling them what God had instructed. The heavenly Father said 'It means to stand squarely'.

Prophet Isaiah mentioned the judge that would settle the disputes for many peoples and Jesus told his followers that the Queen of the South would judge this generation when the sign of Jonah turned up in Israel.

The same passage from Isaiah 2:4, is repeated again in Micah 4.3, as we know Micah 4 is about the LORD's plan for the last days of the end times and his daughter ZION. It mentions the temple of the God of Jacob,  in the Christ teachings and in the book of Revelation, the temple is the body, of the tender hearted lamb, and the lamb is symbolic of the soul that follows the way of the Spirit.

Micah 4 also mentions the mountain that has been chosen for the new holy city, and how certain people will be gathered to live there. As I have explained to people, Micah 4 is not in chronological order. The threshing of belief systems that are unhealthy for humanity has been going on for a long time. Also people relate the word 'Jerusalem' to Israel, when in fact, in this context it relates to New Jerusalem that shall not be built in Israel. Prophet Isaiah did not refer to it as new jerusalem, he called it the city of enlightenment. He described the place where it shall be built, and he says it will be like a place of broad rivers and streams.

In Isaiah 33 he describes the mountain fortress that is a refuge, it mentions the timeline of when the chief officer takes their money. As we know Obama is the chief officer that has taken the money of the Americans. It also mentions the towers and when Obama honored the 9/11 site, he read out a psalm that speaks of the woman was promised to come. The heavenly Father said 'Prophet Isaiah knew'. Yes, heavenly Father, Prophet Isaiah knew, that the one from the tribe of Joseph that wore the coat of many colors, would come exactly as Moses requested of you.

For it is for the glory of God, for the glory of his Son, for Israel and the Jewish prophets. For those that remained faithful and knew that you would keep your word, and that your word is true.

Love beyond measure

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA







No comments: