Saturday 3 March 2012

LORD SAID ZAKIM

I was updating our other blog on the tornado situation in the USA and the LORD said ZAKIM.

There is a bridge called 'Zakim Bunker Hill Bridge' in Boston and its near Charlestown. Looks like the storm could be heading for Boston.


There was a Hollywood car chase and the bridge was closed for filming. [3] The report states that instead of the police yelling 'freeze' at the end, they director shouted 'cut'. That then links into the 'Dream of the Director'. 

UPDATE 14th of March, 2012. 

Yesterday in the news the Hilton Hotel in Boston was going up in black smoke. 

The LORD God keeps on directing me back to this post and the word ZAKIM. 

Elohim: Experience Worship from the Heart of Israel: Be'mayim Zakim (With Pure Water). 



And another, Ahavat Sion B'Mayim Zakim 


ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_P._Zakim_Bunker_Hill_Memorial_Bridge
2. http://www.bath.ac.uk/ace/uploads/StudentProjects/Bridgeconference2009/Papers/VADGAMA.pdf
3. http://www.thebostonchannel.com/slideshow/news/29440448/detail.html


2 comments:

rosenbloom said...

Living in Texas I have had no small amount of tornado experiences, they are quite humbling. I recall last year being especially terrible, and it was after the town of Joplin was destroyed I was made aware that the Lord had turned is Countenance upon America.

I wrote this today, thought I'd share,
Love and Blessings in Christ,
Lud

"the children of every Faith are nourished as refugees in a dry and thirsty land,
Zion and her Sons and Daughters tend lovingly the little ones
and keep at bay the frenzied men become wolves.
At first the little ones cry all night with infant fear,
but soon the constant Howling becomes a condition of their upbringing.
A Lion enters into their Blood, as they rise up from the loins of Zion."

Eliakim said...

Welcome to the blog Lud. Interesting that you live in Texas, as the heavenly Father. While I was in Safed, Israel in 2007. During the solar eclipse the heavenly Father, drew close to me and he showed me Texas. It was at that time that he told me that the next part of the mission was with the USA.

I was then led to an American owned forum. That is where I met Michael that is mentioned in the book of Daniel.

I was sent to the USA in 2008, when the Paraclete arrived the Prince of Peace Church Philadelphia burned to the ground. That was the LORD's sign to the USA that his paraclete had arrived on US soil.

I was sent to St Augustine in Florida where the first cross was put upon the land of the indigenous peoples. There to have a meeting with a spiritual leader and Michael.

The mission to the USA is mentioned by Prophet Micah, the USA is indeed Babylon. Also mentioned in Rev 17 and 18. Obama is also mentioned in Rev 13 and WISDOM was indeed called to do the count.