Sunday 25 March 2012

Testimony for Maureen Flynn

Following the last post I was asked to be tested by James Randi and I informed the people that he has already been debunked. It has been proven that he is no different to Obama and how the last presidential election was carried out. 

What use does the LORD God have for Randi when the LORD God himself gives testimony for his holy one? The bible tells you that the uprising in Egypt {2011} was his testimony for Joseph. 

The LORD God gives testimony for his Royal Bride. As he has done again, and now it is for Simon Cowell and his celebrity friends to get the message. 



Here is an example of how Randi chooses to discredit a blessed one. 

I will give testimony for her and I was willing to go to court to stand up to the Christian fundamentalists for her that were trying to put a stop to the mind, body and soul healing exhibitions. 



Now in this demonstration you will see how an atheist is taken by surprise by what the medium conveys to her. 




I knew Maureen when I was very young. She was trained in the Christian Spiritualist Church. She dedicated her life to helping others and those that were drawn to the Christian Spiritualist Church. Many of those mediums that gave evidence of life after death, gave their time and lives to serve those that were seeking proof. That was their destiny, to provide proof of life after death. By providing evidence and connection with the loved ones that had passed over. 



From experience I know that sometimes names are given from descendent's and extended family members that children have not been told about, and it helps them and encourages them to investigate their heritage. 

Now Christian orthodox think that Spiritualists evoke dead Spirits and that is not the case. Those mediums never know who will turn up and sometimes it can be Jesus Christ himself. He has continually blessed the mediums and the spiritualist Church. 

I tested the woman known as Maureen Flynn and she did provide evidence of life after death. In a private sitting, she provided evidence of SOPHIA and things that were only between SOPHIA and I. Nobody else knew of them at the time. 

Much later in life, we came across each other again, when I was working in the Galilee of the Gentiles. She came to me for counsel. However, she also imparted at that time two countries with the letter A. She was absolutely spot on. In 1998, I was sent to Australia, in 2008, I was sent to America and that is featured in Micah 4. 

She is blessed by the Queen of the South and so are her children, and grandchildren that I also know. 



As far as James Randi is concerned, he has been debunked by scientists and 
Robert Sheldrake as proven that James Randi is 'dishonest'. 
Please see link for more information from those that have investigated Randi.  [1] 

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA 



1. http://www.skepticalinvestigations.org/New/Mediaskeptics/Randi_dogs.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May I simply say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what they're discussing over the internet. You certainly understand how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More and more people need to look at this and understand this side of your story. I can't believe you are not more popular since you definitely have the gift.
my site > samantha