Wednesday 22 December 2010

DUTY CALLS

It was in October that I was given the Christmas Visions and it included the CALL TO DUTY, [1]

We wrote this at the time.

"I was given a VISION of FATHER Christmas as aTIMING link to do with the divine plan and this morning on the ceiling was a golden Christmas bell. The bells will certainly be RINGING this Christmas." [1]


Please see the link for the whole article. 


Earlier in December I was sent an invitation to a party from a friend who did not know about these visions. The invitation stated there would be a surprise. Indeed, there was. On the 16th of December, Jane's husband dressed up as Father Christmas and gave each of the girls a present from his sack. 


Yesterday, the day of the total lunar eclipse Jane sent the photograph of me sitting on her husbands lap,  that coincides with the visions of Father Christmas received in October. The timing link for the CALL TO DUTY related to the divine plan. 


Also yesterday, there was a dawn raid by police that avoided massacres of the people throughout the UK. I have come to know that every time that I feel very down, it is because Islam are preparing another attack upon the people. As I have explained before, I am very sensitive to planetary energies. At the weekend a friend asked me how I was feeling and I told him the truth. 


The people are certainly being called for duty and to fulfill their role in the divine plan to save humanity from itself. As the Christ said to me in 2007,   'You have all the friends that you need in your life, the next time someone wishes to be friends with you, ask them what they can do for you, not what you can do for them'. 


He knows that I have the weight of God's government on my shoulders. 


Our motto: 'Do not put off till tomorrow what you can do today'. 


WEIGHT OF THE WORLD 





Duty beyond measure 


WISHING YOU WERE HERE....





ELIAKIM 



1. http://academysounds.blogspot.com/2010/10/christmas-visions.html

No comments: