Tuesday 14 December 2010

SHEVAT AND THE COMETS

When Abba first asked me to tell the people when I was born, I did not know the importance of the date and numerical correspondence of the gematria. However, once I looked at the date of the 13th of February 1954, I came to know and understand the importance of the No 13 and 13 x 2 = 26 the gematria value of the name of God.

Today, it has been revealed to me that the month of SHEVAT is also important to the Jewish mystics. In the gregorian calendar Shevat is February, the month that I was born. Rabbi Ginsburgh [1]also mentions the importance of the comets in relationship with the teacher of righteousness mentioned by prophet Isaiah. I do not agree with everything that the Rabbi as written, because he clearly ignores what is written in the Torah, about the Prophet that was promised to Moses. The fact that the Torah states that Moses asked for the blessing to be given to a descendent of Joseph.

The Rabbi also ignores the fact that at the end of the Torah it states "Never again did there arise in Israel a prophet like Moses". Now it is worth noting that Moses was not born in Israel, he was born in Egypt and that made him an Egyptian not an Israeli.  So one can be sure that Israel is not the only land that is blessed with a prophet sent by God, and the Rabbi's are just going to have to get used to the idea. When God sends his prophet, he does not just send them to help one people or nation.

COMET 


The Rabbi also mentions the comet, now after I had booked my trip to Israel for the first time in May 2006, within days we found out that a comet would be exploding while I was in Israel. [4]It began exploding after my arrival in Israel, the media at that time stated that it finished exploding a couple of days before I left the three week mission and Israel behind.



When I was booked for the second mission to Israel in September 2007,  it was shown to me that another comet was exploding during the two week mission to Israel.

On the mission to Greece in March, 2010 there was also a Meteor Shower and that was when I met the Prince of Greece mentioned in the book of Daniel. [5] The biblical prophecy was correct, he did come here afterwards.

There have been so many signs and still the people ignore them.

CESAR 

Rabbi Ginsburg states that the sages call the Messiah 'Caesar' in contrast to King David that is called 'half caesar'. [1]

Now Nostradamus also gave a prophecy about cesar and it relates to the 20th century of when the prophet would come. "To my son Cesar, he will come at the end of the twentieth century. My spiritual son. He will understand what I have written and use the information wisely'. [2] Its clear that Nostradamus knew this person would be spiritual and not religious. He also knew that they would be a healer (Iris prophecy), writer and mystic, and as such they would understand the many layers of his prophecies and their meanings.

He also knew that they would be a seer before they became a prophet and  he wrote accordingly. The word seer was the biblical word for a clairvoyant,  I was a professional clairvoyant for many years with an international clientele before Abba called me to do his will.

I have not been able to track down the quatrain number of the verse about cesar, so if anyone reading this does have the number please let me know.

Now the French Nostradamus would have known the importance of the wine that is related to the prophet mentioned in the Malachi prophecies. In addition, to its importance to the Jewish people. Cesar is the name of an ancient red french grape and my mother's Father was French, with a French name.

The Cesar grape itself is vulnerable to both frost and mildew and I do not like the cold, this grape and its vine likes to live in the sun where it blossoms. Probably due to the genetic inheritance of the Jewish and French blood that co-created the olive skin that likes the sun. The sun is also good for these bones.



1. http://www.inner.org/times/shevat/shevat59.htm
2. http://jahtruth.net/prophecy.htm
3. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/César_(grape)
4. http://www.caithness.org/nightsky/cometmay2006.htm
5. http://transientsky.wordpress.com/2010/02/28/in-the-sky-this-month-march-2010/

No comments: