Monday 20 December 2010

EUNUCH PROPHECY

It was in November 2010 that Abba said 'OUTCAST' for the first time and we made a post on the blog about it at the time.  [1] It included these two quotes from the bible.

Prophet Jeremiah understood it well and it is written "For I will restore you to health and I will heal you of your wounds, 'declares the LORD, 'Because they have called you an outcast, saying 'It is ZION; no one cares for her'. Jer 30:17

Prophet Zephaniah 'Behold, I am going to deal at that time with all of your oppressors, I will save the lame, and gather the outcast, and I will turn their shame into praise and renown in all the earth. At that time I will bring you in, even at that time when I gather you together. Indeed, I will give you renown, and praise amongst all the peoples of the earth. When I restore your fortunes before your very eyes. Says, the LORD. Zep 3:19-20



THE EUNUCHS 

Last night, I was also taken to Isaiah 56 and I am 56 at this time. There is a prophecy about the EUNUCHS in Isaiah 56.

The prophecy speaks of justice and doing what is right because salvation is at hand and his righteousness will be revealed. This refers to his teacher of righteousness that knows the meaning of salvation and how it is achieved.

The prophecy states that those that do the good will of God, will be blessed by him. It tells them not to let any foreigner say to you 'The LORD will surely exclude me from his people and let no eunuch complain that 'I am a dry tree'.

In other words do not let ISLAM or Muslims dictate to you what you shall be. He asks the EUNUCHS, to choose what pleases him and to hold fast to his covenant.

The prophecy states that God will give them a NEW NAME that is better than those given to children by their parents. He says he will give them an everlasting name that will last forever. In my divine experience a heavenly and divine name is given directly by God when you are in a covenant relationship with him.

It states that he will bring them to his holy mountain and give them joy if they do that which is good in his eyes.

The prophecy then gives a message to Israel and those that gather them there. It tells them "I will gather still others to them besides those already gathered'. In other words, Israel is not meant to be a purely Jewish nation. God will gather those that honour him, he will gather the outcasts of society that stay true to him and his heart.

ISRAEL 


It then tells Israel that their watchman are blind, they lack gnosis, they are mute and cannot bark. They are shepherds who lack understanding, they turn to their own way and seek their own gain. Isaiah tells them that they have large appetites that are never satisfied.

In other words the Rabbi's are only interested in their own reality, they have no interest in the philosophy of other cultures and nations, as such they lack understanding because God did not give the whole truth to one nation or culture. He outwitted all of the priests of Judaism, Christianity and Islam because he knew that like Adam they would break the covenant with God, they would break their marriage vows of the sacred union with the divine.

However, this prophecy is good news for gay people and those that honour our heavenly Father and his will.



May the good will of God be done...

SATURDAY, 18 DECEMBER 2010

To Be By Your Side

This was posted by KENT a few days ago. 

This is stunning....

Across the oceans Across the seas, Over forests of blackened trees.
Through valleys so still we dare not breathe, To be by your side.

Over the shifting desert plains, Across mountains all in flames.
Through howling winds and driving rains, To be by your side.

Every mile and every year for every one a little tear.
I cannot explain this, Dear, I will not even try.

Into the night as the stars collide,
Across the borders that divide forests of stone standing petrified,
To be by your side.

Every mile and every year, For every one a single tear.
I cannot explain this, Dear, I will not even try.

For I know one thing, Love comes on a wing.
For tonight I will be by your side. But tomorrow I will fly.

From the deepest ocean To the highest peak,
Through the frontiers of your sleep.
Into the valley where we dare not speak, To be by your side.

Across the endless wilderness where all the beasts bow down their heads.
Darling I will never rest till I am by your side.

Every mile and every year, Time and Distance disappear I cannot explain this.
Dear No, I will not even try.

For I know one thing, Love comes on a wing and tonight I will be by your side.
But tomorrow I will fly away, Love rises with the day and tonight I may be by your side.
But tomorrow I will fly, Tomorrow I will fly, Tomorrow I will fly.






Love beyond measure

ELIAKIM


1. http://academysounds.blogspot.com/2010/11/telegraphic-social-outcast.html

No comments: