Friday 24 December 2010

LIQUID GOLD VISIONS

When I woke up this morning it felt like I had spent the night in the wars, pains in my back and shoulders, not feeling well at all physically. My feet are also stinging and tingling as I write this.

When I opened my eyes I saw a fire like pouring liquid gold. Then I saw a large wheel nut shape with five bolts like a hexagon. 

After that there was a vision of a picture of a religious figure like a monk that was being auctioned off, an image of the large wheel nut was in the background of the old painting. It is clear that an asset was being sold. Recently, we posted about the Church wishing to sell off the paintings that were stolen property that they had purchased. It feels like a timing link and it refers to the assets of the people being sold by those that claim to be religious. 

When I came to post this information I looked out of my window on the right of me and saw the sun setting on the horizon, it turned into a heart and the clouds were above it as it was going down behind the houses in the direction of the South West. 

Then I listened to the elephant video with the song "Glorious Day' and purple lights were seen in the video. Purple is the highest colour of healing,  the sweet dew of purification mentioned in the buddhist texts, it also relates to REIKI. The dew is also mentioned in the bible. The ecological engineers of the elephants are still healing IMHV. 

So what do we have on liquid gold? The BBC state that bottled WATER as become LIQUID GOLD. There was also a group in the late 70's with the name LIQUID GOLD, they are from Northamptonshire, East Midlands, England, they auditioned for Babe Ruth and that is how they met. Despite their success in the USA they did not go on tour there as planned. Somebody, got in the way of the opportunity given due to jealousy. 

Wasn't it in the late 70's that they started to sell bottled water? All part of the last days of the end times when the natural resources of the planet were being consumerized. 

The bands last album was called 'KIDS STUFF' and the first single released 'ANYWAY YOU DO IT'. They also released songs called 'Night, the wine and the roses', 'Turn the table', 'What she's got' and 'Don't panic'. 

Their hometown of Brackley as historic links to RICHARD THE LIONHEART'. Important people also met there in the year of the Magna Carta. The town park is run by the National TRUST and the area as an illustrious English history that includes the medical profession. 

Its very close to SILVERSTONE racing circuit, also famous for their SOAPS made by hand, BRONNELY have what is known as a ROYAL WARRANT because they serve the Royal household.   in my youth they had a Victorian shop in BOND STREET. Brackley's  local football team are called THE SAINTS'. 


Check out the Malachi 3 prophecy about the soap. 



"For he will be like a refiner’s fire or a launderer’s soap. He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver; he will purify the Levites and refine them like gold and silver. Then the LORD will have men who will bring offerings in righteousness, and the offerings of Judah and Jerusalem will be acceptable to the LORD, as in days gone by, as in former years. “So I will come to put you on trial. I will be quick to testify against sorcerers, adulterers and perjurers, against those who defraud laborers of their wages, who oppress the widows and the fatherless, and deprive the foreigners among you of justice, but do not fear me,” says the LORD Almighty."


Little did I know that when I was working with people in ISRAEL, that they were Levites, I did not find out until after my return from Israel when Abba gave me a message about the Levites. He told me that they were to be removed from the Sanhedrin. I shared the message with an Israeli and she was upset because she then told me that she was a Levite. God's will was done and she was removed as requested, another Israeli also asked to be removed from our list in 2010. He did not know that this is the sanhedrin of God. When Abba first gave me the word SANHEDRIN I did not even know what it meant.

It is clear that God removed him as well from his government. In 2006, Abba said that the Jews were insolent, why is that? Prophet Malachi tells you that they do not do the will of God. They break the covenant that he made with them by witholding tithes and offerings to the holy one he sent to help them.

I was sent to the Temple Mount in 2007, exactly as the prophecy prescribed.


ANYWAY YOU DO IT....

No comments: