Friday 11 November 2011

Continental Basin Cracked

While bathing I was shown an image of an alien like one sees on websites and then the LORD said 'The Continental Basin is cracked' and he did not sound very happy.

He showed me a memory of being on a Greek Island, Cephalonia. It is the largest of the Ionian Islands in Western Greece. Its where the film Captain's Correlli's Mandolin was filmed. Of course, the mandolin is also part of the Lute family and the Lute of Lovingkindness is mentioned in Psalm 92.

The film was shot in the timeline of the second world war, and straight after the war, there was a big earthquake there on the 12th of August 1953. It was also the first time that Israel provided aid to a disaster stricken area. After the earthquake, it is written that the people fled and the Island was left in economic ruin. That is what wars do, it impacts on the energetics of the planet in more ways than one.



After that YODA arrived and he said 'Yesterday as gone. Today, is a new day, there will be no disclosure'. Then he lifted up his lightsabre, it was white and he smiled. He knows that I know who he is.



Following that I saw a man on my left, he looked like Einstein but his hair was long and white. He was in the living room and he did not look like he was willing to talk. He looked very despondent, so I could not question him. Then he said 'It is a thankless task, if only they understood, and did not wait until we were dead'. 'There will be no more credit, and they simply do not care, if there is a war'.


Now my ears are completely heightened, and it sounds like I have an ocean in each ear. I am going to eat and rest and if I get anymore, I will update this post.

It is important that I share everything that I receive. Here is a science link about the crust of the earth and ocean basins. [1]



ELIAKIM

1. http://www.scienceclarified.com/landforms/Ocean-Basins-to-Volcanoes/Ocean-Basin.html

2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Corelli%27s_Mandolin_(film)

3. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Ionian_Earthquake

4. http://www.earth-prints.org/bitstream/2122/1706/1/01%20papazachos.pdf

No comments: