Wednesday 2 November 2011

RIGHT HAND SIDE

The LORD said 'RIGHT HAND SIDE'.

So what is there on the right hand side?

Right hand side of the body is to do with the spiritual side e.g put your best foot forward.

In my life it is also to do with the healing therapies and the healing Angels.

The right hand is also mentioned in Psalm 91.

Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Shaddai. I will say of the LORD. "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God in whom I trust". Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence. 



He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday. 

A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you. You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked. 


If you say, “The LORD is my refuge,” and you make the Most High your dwelling, no harm will overtake you, no disaster will come near your tent. 


For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways;  they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone. You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.“Because he loves me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call on me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation.”



Feathers always remind me of the Angels, and messages that once received from the Angels. They also remind me of the indigenous peoples. In some translations, of the Malachi prophecies, the Sun of Righteousness also has healing in their wings; and we are engaged in a remote scan and healing tomorrow for a special lady that I have known for many years. 


This psalm also mentions 'Faithfulness' and they're mentioned again in Psalm 92, when a new revelation was given to King David. It mentions the night in both texts and that the 'Harp of Faithfulness' would come at night time and that is symbolic of the last days of the end times. 


"A thousand my fall by your side, ten thousand at your right hand", relates to a prophecy by Prophet Isaiah in the Dead Sea Scrolls; when he predicted that only one in a thousand would be able to stand before Joseph in integrity. 


He did deliver me, honor me, satisfy me and show me his way of salvation. Being satisfied relates to the past when I came to completion of truth. 


However, the word 'satisfied' also relates to the Isaiah prophecy in respect of the 'Righteous and Suffering Servant of the LORD'. It mentions long life and that is due to me knowing the way of his salvation. 


Yes, I do love you and trust you with all of my heart, LORD.


The LORD said 'Take Back'. 


I shall do as you ask of me. 


Revelation chapter 5 also mentions the right hand, the Lamb, the Scroll and the honors that were bestowed. It also includes the 24 elders and their harps, all are harps of faithfulness. 


May glory be to the LORD God. 


Thank you LORD for helping Russell Means, he looks well and is speaking much better now. He looks like he is on the road to recovery. Show him your way of salvation LORD. Give him a perfect recovery. 


Here is an update from Russell that he posted today. He shares with you about cancer and the USA. 





ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA 













2 comments:

Eliakim said...

This means that currently the Sun enters the first degree of each sign of the sidereal zodiac about 24 days after it enters the first degree of the sign according to the tropical system. The dates that the Sun traverses the sign of Sagittarius according to the Sidereal system are therefore (generally) between December 16 to January 14 each year.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagittarius_(astrology)

Eliakim said...

This links in with the East Fields post.