Thursday 24 November 2011

East Coast Floods

While I was sleeping, there was a book called 'Jesus the Jew' by Geza Vermes and it had gone into the water and was soaked. It minded me of the figure of Christ in the water that we featured in the blessings of the dolphins. Then bedfordshire was flooded, then I was in my mother's chalet in Kent. It was warm and stuffy, and I felt like opening the windows, to let the fresh air in. It was clearly summer time and it felt like a timing link for some of the floods.

Both Bedfordshire and Kent, two different counties that are on the East side of the UK and East is the sacred direction of the teacher. Kent was also part of the CHET visions received in 2009.

So what does Jesus the Jew have to do with the floods?

A BBC special about the Lute of Lovingkindness.



ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA

No comments: