Sunday 29 January 2012

Divine Love -v- Human Love

The song a 'Man Loves a Woman' was the inspiration for this post. 


A man once said to his wife 'Relationships are based on need and when the need isn't there anymore, then the relationship is over'. At that time, her love for him was so deep, it did not occur to her to ponder on why he had said it, or to question him on it. Due to her love for him, she was convinced that he loved her beyond measure and that he would never leave her willingly. 


However, there were times when they were first married, when she would stroke his back while he was sleeping, and she felt that something would happen and he would be taken from her at some point in her life. It was an intuitive feeling that came from her soul, it felt like it would come due to a crash, either a car or a plane.

The husband got what he 'needed' he left his marriage stronger due to the sheer power of her love, and he thought he could conquer the world after he left the love of his life. In hindsight, it also came at a time when his best friend, our best man was mowed down by a police car. My intuition was correct. However, it is the first time that I've linked the crash to the timeline of the marriage ending. 



There were other relationships like that, and they left empowered, thinking that they could conquer the world, and that they had everything that they required to do it. Hence why it is important that humanity heal the 'need'.

If people choose to stay on the planet, a sincere relationship with the planet on which they live is essential. It only comes from the heart and only real men go there. As the LORD said 'Those that cannot look up to a rainbow are cowards'. 



This morning when I woke up the LORD said to me 'Your love is as deep as the ocean, and as tall as a tree'. I remember years ago when dad appeared before me and he said 'No man will ever love you like we love you'. He was speaking of the Spirit and the divine and what he said is true. There is no love greater than the love bestowed by the LORD, the love of man simply does not compare. That is another reason why the Lute of Lovingkindness pleaded with me to trust the divine always. 


In hindsight, he knew that many would try to sway me, and how important it was that nobody took me off track due to what I have come to do. If ever there was a time when others were trying to influence me in anyway that was not aligned with the divine plan, he always came to give his counsel. Until the time came when I was firmly placed in the hands of the heavenly Father. 


He delivered me into the hands of the LORD's care, and I know how much he cares fully for the children of the world. I remained hidden in his hand until such time as he chose to reveal me. He held his treasure close to his chest. 


However, I am also aware how important the elohiym are to him and they come from many nations and cultures. Many different spiritual realities. He will put them first due to the importance of their work, in helping humanity, and as his Son said 'The meek shall inherit the earth'. 


I am feeling tremendous sadness this night, I am picking up on planetary energies. Something big is going down this night. Our wonderful planet is such an incredible asset to those that love her and cherish her. However, as we wrote earlier, those that do not honor her as sacred, are a liability and as such many of those liabilities will be leaving. Planet earth can no longer afford the liability of men and women that do not honor it and its inhabitants as sacred. 


Those that only take what they 'need' without replenishing and restoring will face the consequences. 


My heart goes out to humanity to return to the sacred. 


In the first manuscript that I wrote; I did share what real love is and how there are different types of love and few know the difference. As such, if people don't even know the difference of the different levels and types of love. How, could they ever know the love of the LORD, unless they had truly experienced his love as I have done. Many speak of it and sing about him, but how many have truly experienced it first hand? Did he hold you in his arms? Did he stroke your hair? Did he kiss your face, did he make a joke to make you smile? Did he show you how serious he is about all of this? Did he prove it to you beyond measure; so that you trust him and his love completely? 


ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA 

No comments: