Friday 20 January 2012

Holy Womb

A few years ago, the Son of God said 'Christianity was never born. It is still in the womb'. As we know the womb holds a bundle of joy. It can mean that the truth is in the womb of the divine shrine that is within, and only a woman can give birth to that truth that brings joy to humanity.

In the biblical prophecies it speaks of the LORD loving and blessing the fruit of the womb and the fruit was also given as a sign. The sign of the fruit is symbolic of the High Priest/Priestess as we shared with you in previous posts on Hadda and Gandhara.

Psalm 51:6 states 'Yet you desired faithfulness even in the womb, you taught me wisdom in that secret place'. 'From birth I have relied on you; you brought me forth from my mother's womb. I will ever praise you. Psalm 71:6. 'Your troops will be willing on your day of battle. Arrayed in holy splendor, your young men will come to you like dew from the morning's womb'. Psalm 110:3 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. Everyone comes naked from their mother's womb, and as everyone comes, do they depart. They take nothing from their toil that they can carry in their hands. Ecc 5:15.

As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother's womb, so you cannot understand the work of elohiym, the maker of all things. Ecc:11:5

Prophet Isaiah also speaks of the womb, 'This is what the LORD says - your Redeemer, who formed you in the womb: I am the LORD, the maker of all things, who stretches out the heavens, who spreads out the earth by myself. Isaiah 44:24

"Listen to me, you islands; hear this, you distant nations: Before I was born the LORD called me; from my mother’s womb he has spoken my name." Isaiah 49:1 


"And now the LORD says— he who formed me in the womb to be his servant to bring Jacob back to him and gather Israel to himself, for I am honored in the eyes of the LORD and my elohiym has been my strength—"Isaiah 49:5 


"Do I bring to the moment of birth and not give delivery? says the LORD. Do I close up the womb when I bring to delivery, says your elohiym". Isaiah 66:9 


Prophet Jeremiah also spoke of being formed in the womb. I knew you before you were born, I set you apart. I appointed you as a prophet to the nations. Jeremiah 1:5 Jeremiah also said as others have done, why did I come out of the womb, to see 'trouble and sorrow'. Jeremiah 20:18. 


As we know Prophet Jeremiah had a very difficult time of it because people simply did not wish to hear what he had to deliver. As I am writing this, the Lute of Lovingkindness is with me, he is showering me in the heat of is love and bestowing it upon my head and shoulders. He is showing me a photograph of my son and I, when I was young with bare shoulders. Jordan was only 8 months old when that photograph was taken in the studio and we are cheek to cheek. 






Such immense love between us always. He is giving me happy memories and showing me the fruit of my life. The fruit of my life, I gave birth to a son that is love beyond measure. A bundle of joy that was the light of my life. He is telling me that I must do it for him and the children of the world. I must fulfill the promise. There can be no compromise because there is too much at stake. They must help you,  'mother of the child'. 





He is assuring me that he will speak to them and put their minds at rest. He will calm the storm of their turmoil that they hold deep inside of them. He will speak to the captain of the ship that is carrying the people that will crash like the boat in Italy. He says they will listen, and he will make sure of it, you have brought a great gift and they must appreciate it. If they do not appreciate the mother of the child then they do not appreciate me either. Then what do they stand for, what do they stand on? They stand on shifting sands in houses built by men, just like Kent. You know those sands will shift in the shift of the time. 


You allowed the grains of sand to slip through your fingers, you did everything that we asked of you. You have the love of the world on your side, real love, supreme love, pure intention, good will, how can anyone stand against such love? They cannot stand against supreme love, each and everyone that stands against you will fall. He's putting large diamonds by my ears, like a gift of earrings. The diamonds are huge, as large as my ears. He is calling them diamond ears and they sparkle with a cosmic consciousness. Many are praying for you, they know how hard you have worked to help them. They know your suffering has been immense; and that you did it all for love. 


There is a race, they do not realize that the race has already been won. There is nothing that they can do about the sun. Those that have shunned, will be shunned and it will be a ton. Your rivals will give up, you've come this far and there is no going back. Remember the face of your child, the joy and light in his face. The light will live forevermore, you make the light shine on their core where they are sore. They feel very sure of themselves now, not for much longer. Just watch it all unfold. Rest, peaceful, faithfulness. Your love and mercy has been shown to the world and they understand teshuvah. 


It did not matter how many times, you still gave them another chance, another opportunity, and the heavenly Father loves you for your patience and that you moved forward dauntlessly. Courageously, without looking over your shoulder to see who was behind you. You never did like competition for the sake it, and that is why you did not compete, nor did you have to join in with them. You were your own person, just being unique, and it was that uniqueness that shone out, although most of the time,  you were totally unaware of how people view you. 


Your innocence and purity, your heart of giving, art of communication. Gentleness with the wounded. They hold you in their heart, as soon as you arrived you shone like the brightest light,  their hearts were renewed with strength, tenacity and hope. Caring fully for the children and the indigenous peoples. Embracing Israel when everyone remained silent, embracing America as much as you could afford to do so. So many nations have been touched by the words. Many more than have been revealed to you. 
There was no requirement to tell you how much or how far, because they knew it did not matter to you, and that you were constantly doing your best. 


Shelter will come for you, it will not be long. You are the Messiah and they must take care of you, as I have always done. Those that truly honor me, will also honor you, they are truly faithful to the LORD our God. My love overwhelmed you, until your own love overwhelmed the path at your feet. You sit in the holy seat, the seat of mercy, that none can beat. There are many sheets that shall be written, like times gone by. All you have to do is try, and then it will be finished and you will look back on this time and truly value it. Your life was worth its weight in gold and it was never sold. This message will reach their hearts, and it comes with my blessing for the righteous, and those that made themselves holy for you and I. 


It was so perfectly natural for you to sing 'nothing else matters'. To share all of your experiences to benefit mankind. To change your views, to understand where others were coming from. Now they know we are a pair, two instruments playing the same song, they will receive the hymn sheet. 


Thank you, your ever loving friend, who loves you truly, inside and out. 


ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA 




No comments: