Sunday 1 January 2012

SOAP of the Spiritual Alchemist

After I made the last post I could smell soap and that means the LORD is pleased. In the Malachi prophecies it states who can endure the day of his coming? Who can stand when he appears? In the Dead Sea Scrolls when Joseph comes few can stand in front of Joseph in integrity. In fact, in the Dead Sea Scrolls, Prophet Isaiah predicted that it would be only 1 in every thousand that would be able to stand in integrity before me.

The prophecy also predicted that I would be like a 'refiner's fire or a launderer's soap.' Well we have had plenty of fire in 2010 and 2011, so let the people embrace the soap, that is for removing the stain that the Church placed upon humanity.

Prophet Jeremiah told the people that although you wash yourself with soap and use an abundance of cleansing powder, the stain of your guilt is still before me, "declares the Sovereign LORD. Now there was an American that accused me and told me I was 'guilty' of what, he did not convey at that time. Also I did not know that he knew that Michael had died, and I asked Marion how was it that this man knew before I was told? Bearing in mind that Michael had given Marion a so-called Christian strict instructions of what she must do if anything ever happened to him. He told the American Christian that she must contact me immediately. She never did. Michael had to tell me himself, when he had left enough time to prove what he had said about the Christians all along. The Christians in America walked straight into the trap that Michael had set for them.

I sent the email back to the man that had accused me and told him to own it, because the word had come from him, and not from me. It was his to own and to heal. Unfortunately, the American that runs a well known forum like a military operation could not find it in his heart to apologize and admit what he had done. Nor was he willing to have the humility to heal the self, or confess that he was a major force that had impacted on the innocent. He is another shepherd that shall not take the children out of the hands of the heavenly Father. He shall not take them away from the sacred and their divine inheritance.

Now karma comes back to bite him just like he took a bite out of the innocent. The innocent and just shall fund his operations no more. No more shall they feed him and its military operation, no more will they be led by him.

In 2007, the Son of God spoke of the la'va that would sweep the planet. The lava that would cleanse it and make it clean again.  So its a really good time to be given the smell of the soap. It means that it is time. In the Malachi prophecies the spiritual alchemist was sent to work with the Levites in Israel to help them to heal, and they understand so much more now, than they did in May 2006.

Now it is time for the rest of humanity to receive the spiritual alchemy and its soap. Many have been prepared and are ready. Many have been disciplined, trained and understand.

I like soap suds I hope that you like them too. I certainly prefer them to the 'mean time'.

So let 2012 be 'SOAP time'.

S for Sovereign

O for Operation that is divine

A for Alpha = Beginning

P for Peter and Paul = The Church

Love beyond measure

ELIAKIM xx



1. http://www.academysounds.blogspot.com/2012/01/black-birds-dying-new-york.html

1 comment:

Eliakim said...

This made me smile, foam from the sea in Black Pool covering streets and cars.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2011/dec/29/foam-seaside-town-lather-cleveleys