Tuesday 10 January 2012

FINAL PASS TO THOMAS

The number to do with the Egyptian post brought up the gematria value for the word 'PASS'. [1] Then we had the Steelers post on our other blog that related to the game in the USA and all of its numerical correspondences.  Earlier tonight a lady posted a video of a smoke signal that appeared prior to the game, now a poster posted the following on a third thread about the match with Tim Tebow.

"Tebow completed 10 passes. That means he averaged 31.6 yards per pass. His final pass was to Thomas who just happens to have been born on Christmas Day." It you go back to the first few posts on this blog from 2008, that is certainly how it felt. This blog was born on Christmas Day 2008 and the gift that Jesus passed to Thomas was the song 'Nothing Else Matters'. This blog means more to him than the book that I have to finish, or anything else, because this was his final pass to me. Its special to us and to humanity. 


Christmas Day 2008 while I was on this blog writing. Jordan was cooking the lunch, the oven caught light and the kitchen was on fire. The hot burning oven is also mentioned in the prophecy in the book of Genesis. 


"Now when the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram; and behold terror and great darkness fell upon him". For 400 years they lived enslaved and oppressed. "But I will also judge the nation whom they serve". Genesis 15:13 


In 2011, the west was celebrating 400 years of the KJV bible that was presented in 1611. Its copyright is owned by the English crown. There we have 400 years of colonial rule that enslaved and oppressed the indigenous peoples. When the sun went down in Egypt, darkness came upon it and for 400 years it was oppressed by Islamic terror.  The indigenous peoples in the America's also suffered at the hands of the terror co-created by the the orthodox Christians. Did you know that there are Copt texts that have never been translated into English? 


"A smoking fire pot and a blazing torch appeared and passed between the pieces. On that day the LORD made a covenant with Abram"Genesis 15:17 


The prophecy in Genesis also states that it was Abram that drove away the birds of prey from the carcass, and the carcass and the vultures are mentioned in the NT. In my life, the name Abraham is do with Egypt, because I have an Egyptian friend there. Abraham and his family, brothers and cousin came to live here. As far as I am aware his two daughters were born here, and he has recently had a son in Egypt. Very late in life for him to do so, as he is in 60's. They all married English women, although Abraham married and divorced many times since his return to Egypt. 


I did not see him on my nine day visit to Cairo because he was in England at the time. However, his cousin came to meet me at the airport and took me home with him. Before taking me to the hotel in Giza the next day. Once again, we arrived at night time exactly as the Psalms predicted we would. 


Abraham ran a wine bar and restaurants in England, and brought Thomas the waifs and strays to take care of because I had a large six bedroomed house at that time. He used to call me his sister, his family and I used to party together in the 80's. Abraham and his family are written in my book of life. The book of life of the descendent of Joseph. ELIA that was born in Egypt is also written in my book of life, the one that I called the Prince of Egypt who is now living in Canada. 


Did Abraham drive away the Islamic orthodox from our town when he was here? There was an Egyptian man that was interested in Thomas at that time, but I was not interested in him. My eyes were elsewhere, it was between the birth of my son Jordan and the bereavement of my dad, who died of cancer at the age of 57. Thomas wore mourning for a month, it was a tradition in the family from London. 


People are often vulnerable after a marriage break up and during a bereavement, not only had I gone through the medical treatment for cancer, two relationship break-ups, the marriage to Adam, and then straight after, with the father of my son, a bereavement as well.  A breakdown of a relationship is like a bereavement, it can take at least two years to recover. 


So relationships on the rebound are a definite no, no. However, my son was planned because at that time, I was afraid the cancer would come back and that my womb would be taken from me. So having a child was the most important thing in the world to me at that time. Jordan was the light and joy of my life, and he kept me grounded on the planet. 


I simply could not imagine my life without children, and after I received the all clear from cancer, my husband declared that he did not wish to have children. When we separated, we still loved each other deeply, and it tore us apart. The biblical prophecies also predicted that she would mourn for the partner of her youth. In other words the man that she married in the sight of the LORD. 


However, the creation fresco shows you that the LORD had plans for me, and I am surrounded in children. Isaiah 8 also speaks of the children of the world that would come with me. 


Within six months of the RAB dying, I was compelled to start my own business and pulled out of investing in a second house to rent out. It was while I was running that business that I won the Truline building product account. One of the products that I was responsible for was the 'Arch frames' that are featured in the Michelangelo frescos. We provided a new design for their product and relaunched them, the company was also given a new corporate identity.  


After that the whole DIY market changed, and all the manufacturer's copied our new packaging design. Always innovative, always creative, always a leader and pioneer. Always crossing new frontiers, improving everything that was brought my way. A leader of fashion and not a follower of it, this one was always unique and could stand alone in spiritual independence, and as the bible tells you 'This one was born in ZION'. 



This is a Michelangelo fresco of me before it was restored. You will also see that Michelangelo painted two people above the arch frame and that is symbolic of the twins,  Thomas also means twins, you will still the head of the ram and my dad, the RAB was an Aries. He died prior to Thomas starting her own business and winning the building product accounts. See the original link for a full explanation of the fresco and its contents. 

You will also see the two columns with children upon them either side of her. In addition, in May 2006 a photograph was taken of me at the gathering in Israel, sitting in the exact same position. This fresco is called the 'Jesse Fresco' in the Sistine Chapel. It is giving the people an image of the person that is mentioned in the Jesse biblical prophecies of prophet Isaiah. 

You will also see that Michelangelo has painted her legs to look like the trunk of elephants, the elephant is the animal totem with the most spiritual wisdom, in Africa the elephant has right of way. Of course, the elephant is also to do with India as well. The wisdom is in front of her, it was who she was becoming to be at that time. Her feet are in front of her in the fresco,  the name to do with the feet from India. In 2006, after the first mission to Israel, Jesus Christ told Thomas that her little 'Lotus Feet' sit upon the feet of God. 

In this fresco Michelangelo is telling the people that she has wisdom on the left and right. In the earthly world and the spiritual world. In life experience and divine experience. In Rev 12 she is the wondrous woman from heaven that came to help the angels. The bible predicted that the angels are the harvesters in the last days of the end times. In mystical Judaism they are the angels of elohiym. 



In addition there is the LAKOTAH prophecy about the woman that aligns with the biblical prophecies see previous link and commentary. [3] 


BLAZING TORCH 

The biblical prophecies state that the blazing torch is carried throughout the land. Prior to the first mission to Israel, an Israeli healer emailed me; he said that he saw me taking the light throughout the land of Israel and he saw all of the houses lighting up as we went through it.   It is written that it was only in the 20th century that the people carried the Olympic torch throughout the land. 


2012, the Olympics in London this year, the land of Joseph and where she was born. Prophet Isaiah spoke of daughter ZION in terms of being the 'blazing torch'. "For Zion’s sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem’s sake I will not remain quiet, till her vindication shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch." Isaiah 62:1 In the order of the prophecies, vindication of daughter ZION comes before the building of the new holy city. 


In the prophecy of prophet Obadiah she is also called the flame. Joseph the flame. The descendent of Joseph that Moses asked for. An unfettered flame of love sent by the LORD himself,  chosen by his Son exactly as the prophecies predicted it would come to be. 


Matthew 24, also states that there is only one that is saved in this timeline and that they have to give their testimony to the nations. We do share our testimony on this blog on a daily basis, and send out the information to people in different nations. 


You can understand the final pass to Thomas, like the handing over between Elijah and Elias. Or the pass of the throne from one to another, and the book of revelation predicted that one would be put upon his throne. The one that was victorious and overcome, the one that was given the White Stone and the details of New Jerusalem and where it shall be, exactly as the prophecies predicted. Prophet Isaiah also called the new holy city, a city of enlightenment. 


The oldest Christian text that is held in the Cairo museum is the Gospel of Thomas, and Abraham lives in Cairo with some of his family. The biblical prophecies predict that the tribes of Joseph will be saved, and that the uprising in Egypt is the LORD's testimony for Joseph. As such it is part of the vindication. I send peace and love to Egypt at this time and all of the children and people of the nations. Can you bring me your peace in return? 


When we started this blog, Jesus told me were going into a higher gear, that the time was nigh. He also told me the 1260 days mentioned in Rev 12 was completed,  and he asked me to read it and Micah 4. The woman in Rev 12 is also the woman in Micah 4, the prophecies overlapped in the timeline.  At the bottom of this blog you will also see ELIAKIM holding the baby. Another fresco of me in the chapel. 


Thomas was given her kingship after her return from the USA, after the Prince of Peace Church burnt down in Philadelphia. It was then she was told that she is the paraclete that was predicted to come. In some translations it is the advocate that was promised to come in the last days of the end times. After that a lady was brought to my door, and she asked me to be her advocate,  to defend her against the medical profession. I did as she and her boyfriend asked of me. I did my best to help her at that time. That was further confirmation that the advocate had indeed arrived. 


In the prophecies the USA is described as Babylon, it is repeated again in Rev 17 and 18. As we know Rev 13 is also about the USA, wisdom was indeed called to do the count! To shorten the last days of the end times for the sake of the spiritually elect and the children of the world. Hence, why in Micah 4, she was sent to the USA to warn them about what was coming to be. 


The other post that we shared with you about the 'smoke signal' is to do with the indigenous peoples, the Dead Sea Scrolls also speak of the smoke that would come. 


This is a verse by Jamie Sams from his book Sacred Path. 


Smoke Signals 


Sacred language of the sky
Please speak to me. 
You live where Eagle flies. 
Spirit I can see, 
In the form of Cloud people. 
Coming from the Fire. 
Sacred smoke you call me. 
To be my desires. 
Let me travel skyward. 
With a heart so true. 
That may fly like Eagle. 
And be close to you. 


Now Russell Means from the Republic of Lakotah as recovered from the cancer, just like I did,  and we wrote a Sonnet to God for him. Russell Means is also mentioned in the biblical prophecies. The prophecies predicted that when I first saw him, I would say 'Who is this?'. I said exactly that, prior to being informed that he had been diagnosed with cancer, and posted it on DTV at the time. 


After I was informed by video that he had cancer, I immediately emailed him offering our help, I received no response. So I wrote a Sonnet to God, then asked our spiritual contacts to send him  love, healing and to say a prayer for him. Indeed, it is a miracle, and we thank everyone that was willing to do the will of the LORD as instructed. If Russell Means takes good care of himself and continues to heal in the power of love, he has at least another 20 years in him to help his people. He does have a divine purpose for being, he is blessed. From life experience I know that the more that people heal themselves, the more that their divine purpose is revealed to them. 


For the glory of the LORD and his Son. 


Write your Sonnets to the LORD, he did not ask for worship, he asked for you to write your sonnets to him and to do his will to help you all. 


ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA 


1. http://academysounds.blogspot.com/2012/01/salman-india-200000-manuscripts.html
2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olympic_Flame
3. http://academysounds.blogspot.com/2011/04/lakota-prophecy.html
4. http://academysounds.blogspot.com/2010/08/michelangelo-truline-of-jesse.html

No comments: