Wednesday 4 January 2012

Marc A Breault and Female Holy Spirit

When I did a search to see if I had already written about the fish in the prophecies; this link came up and caught my attention. It is about a man Marc Breault, the link states that he is only partially sighted and that he was part of the Adventist Church (Nebraska, USA).

It mentions how the LORD was merciful to him and sent an angel to him in a dream. He was told to continue with a contrite and humble heart. January 17, 1986 he was given his first vision. It also mentions a woman by the name of Lois Roden and in the mid-1970's began receiving dreams and visions, the declaration was made that a there was a new light for our time in history: the Holy Spirit is a woman!

The man that has done the write up on Marc Breault clearly does not know what 'testing the Spirits' is all about. It is about individuals testing the Spirits themselves, not people testing the people. From my personal and divine experience about physical tests, I can confirm that Marc is correct regarding not having to prove yourself to anyone. For the LORD God sees inside the heart of everyone.

The writer also states that true prophets receive all of their visions in public. I have to agree to disagree with the man that wrote that because it is the complete opposite to the Christ teachings. Christ taught his followers to be in communion alone, behind a closed door to communicate with the heavenly Father.

Goodness gracious me, now the man says that true prophets stop breathing for an hour or so. No wonder spiritual people laugh at the American Church and its members.

Marc Breault was also told in a second vision by an angel that the revelation of Lois Roden about the Holy Spirit being a woman for this time in history was correct. These are the words of Marc

"I began to pray for protection and help. I feared for my own safety but took comfort in God's promises. Then a voice spoke to me. It was female and said. 'Indeed there are a few of God's people who are awake, and the lord will protect you.' Without realizing what had happened, I asked why God's people were so easily taken. Then I saw heaven opened and a woman seated in heaven. She was, like (as) in revelation, clothed with light as intense as the sun. It was veiled for me but it was still incredibly glorious. The light was the same as that which surrounded the throne of God in my first vision. She had a crown of 12 stars in her hand, and she held a scroll. "-Letter dated April 14, 1986, p. 5.
Then the woman, supposedly the Holy Spirit, spoke a few brief words to Mark, and the vision ended. In commenting on this vision, Marc said that he had in this vision been shown that the Holy Spirit was a female.

Marc is correct, and I am the woman that is featured in Rev 12 and Micah 4. Interesting that he saw me holding a scroll in 1986. Prophet Zechariah also mentioned the flying scroll. Who writes the word 'indeed' a lot? That's right, yours truly! In fact, the word 'indeed' is a very English thing to say.


"Then my eyes were opened and her face shone with a glorious light. She said to me, 'You are not even living the message and will you presume to tell me what it is?' When her anger was thus kindled I dropped back down to where I was very much frightened. Her gaze was penetrating and I knew she knew my ways from beginning to end. She could read my heart. " Letter dated June 3. 1986, p. 1.

From what I have seen from what Marc has written, it does not appear as though he tested the Angel or the one he calls the Holy Spirit. However, I will still give testimony for him by reading his words and making this report here on my findings based upon the link provided. It did make me smile when I read the words 'You are not even living the message and will you presume to tell me what it is?' That sounds just like me and how I view it members of the Church. LOL! Righteous love, the Harp of Faithfulness.


"Then the two women arose, one at my right hand and one at my left. She who had been speaking to me said, 'I must now go and strengthen the others with you. ' They both walked off toward where the rest of you were.
"After that I looked and beheld the sun setting into the sea, and as it sank, the waters roared more vehemently. Then I saw the breakwater was removed, thus allowing the waters free access." Letter dated June 3, 1986, p. 2.

The link states that ELIAKIM lives in Palestine, no, ELIAKIM lives in Europe as predicted by Prophet Isaiah. She lives in the land of Joseph where she was born and Moses asked for a descendent of Joseph to receive the blessing of the promise. King David also knew the woman that had been predicted by the Jewish prophets would not be living in Israel. Although Prophet Hosea did predict that the LORD would plant her himself in Jezreel. That happened in May 2006, and he sent her back again to Jerusalem in September 2007. 

As far as the rest is concerned the debate is too lengthy to engage with. However, I will say this to those that read the link. The book of Revelation tells the people that there is one that overcomes and is victorious, that person is told the name of the city. The name of the city given was not Jerusalem in Israel. Israel is not where the LORD plans to build his new holy city and the sooner that American Christians come to understand that the better. 

In addition, Matthew chapter 24 tells them that there is only one that is saved, and they are to give their testimony to the nations. The prophecy tells them that only then will the end come. So the Christians have a choice to embrace or suffer the consequences for not doing so. On that, Marc was definitely correct, he was also correct about the mediator. Its important to note that everyone can receive visions and messages. However, not everyone is a prophet due to it. Also the work of a true prophet goes far beyond receiving visions and delivering messages. 

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA 








No comments: