Wednesday 18 January 2012

London is Burning

I was shown the posts on the blog when I woke up and the LORD said 'London is Burning'. Then while I was making a cup of coffee he said 'You are the Messiah'. He has confirmed what I already knew to be true. Prior to that, a couple of years ago a Rabbi came in Spirit,  he was excited and happy and he said 'Mashiach, Mashaich'. So it is indeed the Messanic Age that will change the world beyond measure.

I woke up in physical pain today, I cannot be consoled with words, even from the LORD. The LORD did not tell me where I had been during sleep state, but it feels like I have been in a war. If London is burning then it is the will of the LORD for it to do so.

So what is going on in London? The City of London Corporation has won its court battle to evict the London protestors and now the protestors are going to appeal.


"The Occupy London group tweeted after the ruling: "The justice system has decided to stir up the hornet's nest."Lawyers for the protesters had argued that the courts must guard freedom of expression and assembly, which is enshrined in the European Convention on Human Rights."[1]
Interesting that they use the words 'hornets nest' as we featured the video with one on the blog. At the same time unemployment is rising in the UK and a UK 'torture enquiry' is cancelled. 
I have also received a letter demanding 80 pounds by a government agency otherwise they will take my car. My car is off the road because they took my driving license in January 2011. I refused to take a breath test because I had been pinned against the wall by a police officer that had been waiting for me. It was a politically charged arrest and I was accused of 'racism' and the officer quoted hate laws. I spent the night in a cell and was released on the eclipse. Afterwards I was shown the arrests of my people are mentioned in the book of Matthew and it mentions the 'Son of Man' that is a term of endearment. 
On the 5th of January 2011, a friend called me and he told me that Queensland in Australia had been flooded, there was no holding back the LORD now. Following the magistrates court case on the 18th of January, 2011 our local town was flooded and the local newspaper headline was 'FLOOD FURY' and the journalist wrote that nobody could understand why the floods had come. That is because the people are not sharing with others the reason why, even spiritual people are having difficulty in accepting what is happening now, and the reason why it is happening. 


Government agencies are very black and white there are no grey areas. Your car is either on the road or off the road. They provide no arrangement for being off the road for a temporary period. My car is off the road and sits on private land. The UK government agency have no right to charge me any money for my car being on private land. What the agency is doing is against my human rights to keep my car off the road, until my driving license is returned in the summer of 2012. Their bully tactics are beyond measure and it is always against the poor. 


When they took my driving license the government agency wrote that there is no guarantee that they will return it. Apparently, one has to go for a medical, more time, more paperwork, more cost involvement by the oppressors of the people. Of course, I will also require a few hundred pounds to get the car back on the road, because it will require, taxing, MOT and insuring again. I anticipate the cost being in the region of 3-4 hundred pounds to include a service and a new tyre. 


After the first politically charged arrest, they then went after my son on the next eclipse in 2011. He was cool about it. However, I knew what was happening, they will not shut me up, or stop me from sharing truth. Has I said, they cannot kill us all. 


So walk dauntlessly with the LORD, nothing that is hidden will remain hidden. All will be disclosed in this timeline. Everything will be brought into the light of day, just like the Son of God promised. The Lute of Lovingkindness is with us every step of the way. He promised that he would stay with you all until the end, and that he would not leave you. He also told you that the old heaven and earth will pass away, but his words will never pass away. 
We shared this with the people last night to help them to wake the people up. 
Tell everyone that you meet, tell them their jobs are on the line, their pay is going to be cut, then they will be losing their jobs altogether. Give them as good as it gets. The truth will ring in their ears and they shall not forget your words.

Nothing will stand in the way of the LORD and I can assure you that they will pay for what they have done. They cannot escape the spiritual law of the cosmos. When they stand against a holy one sent by the LORD, the whole cosmos is against them. 
One poster responded so the LORD is going to 'punish'. We responded, the only person that I have seen use the words 'punish' and 'punishment' was Obama when he was talking about unplanned pregnancies. 'Children are the supreme joy of human life.' from Sacred Words not a 'punishment'. 


Obama brought no peace to the world and nor did David Cameron.  The bible tells you that it was the beast that gave Obama authority for 42 months. Is the LORD the beast? No. 
The LORD will not allow his Messiah to suffer the iniquities of men alone, the world will suffer with her. Until such time as humanity return and do his will. Then he will help humanity and the heavens will open up with more blessings than you can ever imagine. The Malachi prophecies made it clear to humanity what would happen if they do not do his will.
I noticed the chemtrails in the sky yesterday and now there are pink ones. 
My love and love of the LORD will prevail. He will defend me until the end. 
ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA 

1 comment:

Eliakim said...

London shops are flooded yesterday. Made a post on the other blog.