Thursday 19 January 2012

Clairvoyant -v- Constructionist

I have met many people on the internet over the years that share their truth before they come to completion of it within themselves. Some people make a few breakthroughs, then think they know enough to help others in the way that a professional would.

When I was working professionally as a clairvoyant, running workshops and an agency promoting other spiritual people, products and services. A spiritual elder that knew me quite well over a number of years said to me 'You are capable of a lot more'. I replied, 'I know, but I do not have all of the pieces of the jigsaw yet'. At that time I did not know what those jigsaw pieces were, I just knew intuitively that I was collecting them.

I had already trained as a healer for my own self development. In the beginning of healing the self, it was simply for the benefits of the results of that healing process. In the beginning I had no plans to become a professional healer. However, as time went by I was shown that healers have more credibility then clairvoyants. Being a clairvoyant helping what I called in those days 'troubled souls' was rewarding work.  Watching the light of hope come on, and experiencing the change of vibration of those people, after they had been in my presence for a period of time. I became very well known in our local region and also provided a telephone line and served people in 14 different countries.

Due to becoming whole, and a healing practitioner, I was able to give much greater help than a clairvoyant that had not trained as a healer. My skills combined with my business acumen, due to my corporate business experience was also an asset to those that were brought to me.  My professional experience was broad in depth and breadth, and I brought many different talents to the table or phone.

In the 80's and 90's clairvoyants were famous for not healing themselves. Many put themselves in one groove and never moved on from it. However, the day came when I was moved on from both being a professional clairvoyant and healer in England, that is when we left for Australia and everything was sold.

It was time to write the first manuscript in response to client requests and see what the divine had planned for us in Australia. My son and I stayed there for a year and we had a glorious time. It was a time of rest, healing, integration, contacts, writing and media exposure and a lot more divine experiences.

CONSTRUCTIONIST

The other day I was pondering on a person that I had connected with on the internet, the LORD told me he is a 'CONSTRUCTIONIST'. I had never ever heard this terminology before. However, when I looked it up it is about learning theory, like academics learn theory then teach theory. As such most of academia is based upon theory instead of experience. Those that think about theory, co-created the state that the planet is in now. The scientists and technicians that knew the theory of how to build a nuclear bomb and nuclear reactors.

When I ponder upon the word 'construction' it reminds me of 'builders' that use bricks to build  something. Concrete walls that have covered every major city. Builders are usually part of a team of builders that do different parts of the construction. Who else was in construction do you remember? Michael stood against them dauntlessly, and so did I. They were also in computers as well. Linking up the dots!

This link shares more with you about constructionists and their methods. [1] Its also about 'thinking' and 'public entities'. The constructionist method was pioneered by a man called 'Seymour Papert' of the MIT Media Lab. Ringing a few alarm bells yet? These people are 'Thinkers' that construct plans and the biblical prophecies tell them that all of their plans will be thwarted by the LORD himself.

Quite frankly, the LORD has had enough of the 'thinkers', the 'academics' and what they have co-created for this planet. Its time for change and academia will follow not lead. Just like the cutting edge scientists have been following the best spiritual trends in recent decades, not leading them.

The LORD had a good purpose for not allowing me to go through what we call the 'sausage machine' of academia. Why? As we explained to you, their minds and thoughts are formulated to think in a particular way. Hence, why most of them don't like simple! Also in my experience, academics like to know XYZ before they have integrated ABC. Hence, why spiritual academics make the slowest progress and most of them go around and around in circles due to them keeping their heads in the box of knowledge. Remember the fable of the tortoise and the hare. Well the academics are the hares and 2011 was the Chinese Year of the Rabbit and it does end until the end of January. There is also another Egypt gateway opening on the 4th of February.

The tortoise being part of the turtle family is much more aligned with American Indians, who like to use the turtle as a symbol to represent them and their connection with nature. Do you find concrete covering an Indian reservation or the Republic of Lakotah? Of course not. As we have been sharing with people for decades there is no separation between the land and its sovereign. Of course that is far to simple for the academics to grasp, when they have been brought up in a culture that is all about business success and financial abundance.

It hits you as soon as you arrive at American airports. JFK bookshops are covered in books on how to make money and financial success of life. Compare that with bookshops at UK airports and it is completely different. Just by viewing the different bookshops and the titles that they stock, you can get  a real feel for the culture and nation that has just welcomed you to their shores.

The UK is far more reserved, far more conservative and classy, the bookshops have a more gentile feel to them, like going into a library. Whereas the US bookshops feel like they are shouting at you, its the same with their television and TV commercials. Basically, the USA lacks class, and no money in the world can buy class. You either have it or you don't, and the Italians certainly have it, although the spiritual people there are very humble and understated in my experience. Its definitely linked to culture, cultural heritage, and it was a great honor to work with them.

Even the Obama's talked about American children being the best in the world. That is what American children have been fed since babies, and why they find it so hard to accept others that have something important to share with them. However, I do understand them. They have had to cope with so much during the 20th century with the orthodox religionists, the Scientologists, the Waco's, ECP, Joshua Stone etc. There has never been more cults than there has been in the USA. It is the breeding ground for them. Hence why Rev 17 and Rev 18 criteria only fits the USA. There are professional de-programmers in the USA that were sent into rescue children and young people.

Even the 'Church Universal Triumphant' (CUT)  created by Elizabeth Claire Prophet was a form of cult, and the members of 'Summit Lighthouse' were programmed, day in and day out. One of her aides told me that there were recordings of her voice being played over loud speakers, even in the rooms where they were sleeping and resting. It was 24/7 indoctrination.

Is it any wonder that Jesus Christ warned the people about the Wolves? Wulf was her maiden name. In Rev 2 she was Jezebel and in Isaiah 47 she is the Virgin daughter babylon e.g. USA. How could so many spiritual people be so taken in by ECP? Pray tell me? Didn't they understand what the bible was telling them and the signs that were written there to help you?

Isaiah 47 is about the 'fall of babylon' and its Virgin daughter. It tells the people that their Queen showed them 'no mercy' and that certainly rings true, with everything that I've heard from a person that knew her personally. The text tells you that she 'loved pleasure' and 'lounged in security'. Indeed she did, she built herself a fortress of financial wealth. She said 'I will never be a widow'. She married many times and she did loose her own children because they turned against her and what was rightly called a 'cult'.

The prophecy of Prophet Isaiah is quite incredible in its accuracy, it even tells you that she said "I AM" and she was a major force in the what I call the 'I AM movement' internationally and that all came out of theosophy.

The prophecy tells you that 'disaster came upon her and she could not conjure it away'. She was given a 'calamity' and 'catastrophe' that she 'could not foresee coming.' Very much like many in the USA that were supporting Obama. They just could not see what was ahead of them and in many ways, they still can't. The fact, that ECP couldn't 'foresee' it, also tells you that she didn't see anything!

That is the one of the majors reason I have been so merciful, so patient and persevered for so long with them. However, when I showed mercy to the Americans and asked them for mercy, they showed me none. That was right at the beginning. Hence, Americans are known for showing 'no mercy' and that is why the LORD sent me to help them in my humble now. When he first sent me to help the USA, I had no idea about the biblical prophecies to do with the USA or mercy. That was revealed to by the LORD after the event.

The text also tells you about ECP's methods and it is clear that she transgressed the spiritual law of the cosmos; and that is why she ended up like she did. Many in the USA do the same. Even now, after all of the warnings and explanations that we have given them. They still think that they know better than the LORD himself, and the law of his prophets.

At the end of the chapter it tells them 'Surely they are like stubble and the fire will burn them up'. That then aligns with the Obadiah prophecy, that tells them that the land of Esau will become stubble. So there is an overlap there. In Micah 4, Daughter Zion was sent on a mission to babylon (USA) to help them. Nostradamus also predicted that her enemies would be found amongst the conspirators. Its important for people to understand, that the people that stand against daughter Zion, are the same people that stood against Jesus Christ and when they do that, they are actually standing against the heavenly Father that sent us both in different timelines for different divine purpose.

Isaiah 47, ends with the following: "They cannot even save themselves from the power of the flame. These are not coals for warmth; this is not a fire to sit by. That is all they are to you— these you have dealt with and labored with since childhood. All of them go on in their error; there is not one that can save you." Now that is very hard for them to accept due to their 'pride' that they have not trampled under their feet yet. Although some have eaten humble pie like many in the UK did. 


As the LORD predicted, she shall crush the head of the serpent. One of them quoted being as 'wise as a serpent'. The other day, I responded, serpents lick the dust, so there is no wisdom in them. 


You know sometimes, I wonder whether that passage was added because the 'Lute of Lovingkindness' never once asked me to be 'as wise as a serpent'. He never once mentioned a snake. However, during the divine training in the Rev 12 timeline, he did tell me that 'Sometimes you can open a can of sardines and find worms instead.' (from Sacred Words) and we don't eat worms.  


I was truly blessed to be divinely trained by him, he taught me so well, loving kindness is far greater than any serpent. To the point that he didn't view them as an issue at all, and that is why he didn't mention them. That is why the wondrous woman from heaven has the moon under her feet. What Americans don't appreciate is that I've been through all this before in the Rev 12 timeline 2004-2008, and also in the Micah 4 timeline that began in 2007. 


The Son of God prepared me well for the Americans and the Israeli's.  In fact, he prepared me for every eventuality that he knew that I would face. Bear in mind that most of the Spiritual Israeli's had all been army trained as well. They knew how to interrogate, not only that but we were face to face. On the healing couch they melted in my arms of love. When I left, one of them said that they had never received so much love from anyone. I lived with that lady, her husband and daughter for a week. 


We cooked together, ate together, healed together, carried out ceremony together. We were together for a week and never apart,  I did not have to tell her who I was. She already knew when she was in my presence in 2006.  at that point I told her the truth, that I had been sworn to secrecy in 2004. Until such time as the LORD instructed me to reveal who I was. 

In the USA, 'strict constructionism' can also be to do with a legal philosophy that restricts interpretation.
In other words, they're like the planning departments that were trying to stop Michael Reynolds from building his ecological, self-sustainable housing because it does not fit man made rules. We all know what the bible says about the law of man don't we.

They always reveal themselves, they just can't help themselves. They cannot restrict the 'interpreter of the law' that was promised to come.

Why?

She is heaven sent for divine purpose, she is the flame of Joseph, the unfettered flame of divine love in manifestation on the earth plane. Know this, there is a big difference between the 'power of the flame' of ECP and what the 'I AM Movement' taught, and a person that is the flame itself. Am I purple? No, I am golden and red. Here captured on camera.



No coincidence that the 'Verse of the Day' was this:


“So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.” Matthew 7:12 NIV

Teshuvah America, Teshuvah 


ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA



1. http://online.sfsu.edu/~foreman/itec800/finalprojects/annmariethurmond/defconstructionism.html



No comments: