Tuesday 17 January 2012

Jewish or Christian?

I have been asked many times since 2006 are you Jewish or Christian? I find it a very odd question because the word 'Christian' relates to what became a religion, and the word 'Jewish' usually applies to the blood that runs through your veins or your ancestry. One can be Jewish without having anything to do with any form of religion,  and the word Christian has nothing to do with DNA.

My response to those that ask usually goes something like this:


I have Jewish blood running in my veins due to a part Dutch Jewish heritage. I was also baptized as a baby and married in the Church of St Mary Magdalene. Whether there is any Jewish blood in the French and Scottish ancestry it is more than possible because there were many Jewish people living in Scotland down the ages. It would be interesting to have a DNA test, and if I could afford it financially, I would do it.

However, the prophecy of Ezekiel told you that the tribes of Judah and Joseph would be become one stick in the hand. The prophecies also tell you that the tribes of Joseph will be saved. I hold the indigenous peoples in my heart, just like Joseph held the people of Egypt in his heart. Remember he helped the people to avoid the famine that was coming. In the Dead Sea Scrolls, Prophet Isaiah predicted that Joseph would come and only one in a thousand would be able to stand before me in integrity. He knew that the one to come would wear the coat of many colors. No coincidence then that the flower power age with all its colors came to be for the children.

Joseph also had a dream that one would come in his name. Moses asked for a descendent of Joseph to receive the blessing of the promise for his people. The LORD kept his promise to his people and the children of the world. He also fulfilled the wish of Moses. The LORD told Moses that one that would come would be like him and when Moses was working with the LORD he had the skin disease on his arm. Hence, the Jewish rabbi's knew about the skin disease that was predicted for the one that would be sent to Israel. Prophet Isaiah also knew that their physical being would be born on an Island and not in Israel.

However, there are many other people mentioned in the prophecies and they are revealed to me by the LORD in the appropriate timelines for identification. 



MY ANCESTRY 


The Dutch Jewish heritage were tall and stout, dark olive skin and brown eyes. Almond eyes and Dad's  hair curled naturally. Although he always wore it short. The RAB had beautiful healing hands with long fingers that are called piano fingers. Fantastic posture and he lit up the room with his smile and dynamic, charismatic personality. He was the life and soul of every party and he stood against Murdoch and the Irish elite. He led his men the best way that he knew how, as a trade union official, politician and newspaper man. As a child he taught me to debate the human rights of children for a school project.

He said he named me after an Indian child that is the title of a book with the same name. He loved to read the classics and was a self-taught man because he started work at age 13. He also lectured on trade union law at Ruskin College. One call from him and fleet street was closed down as well as the printing presses in other parts of the country. He was a man of justice and late in life he became a JP, a pillar of the community that the poor would turn to for help. One of the Jewish ancestors was also painted by Michelangelo and she is the seamstress in the salmon fresco. In it there is a girl child looking at what she is doing. The seamstress married outside of the Jewish religion and was rejected by her Jewish orthodox parents. Relatives tell me that her Father made cigars for a living, and he had a kiosk in Shaftesbury Avenue in London. The Arbede family ancestry.

Michelangelo knew the truth about me and that is why in the ELIAKIM fresco he depicts her with the baby as in Rev 12. I have a photograph taken 28 years ago with my babies face touching mine like the fresco. It was taken in a professional photographic studio.

The Scottish heritage were mainly tall, slim and blue eyed, a fair complexion and beautiful cheekbones, very thick hair. It was colonial times and I was told by my mother that one of the brothers was a barrister and there was a family company that was involved in importing tea. They were very rich and there is an ancient Campbell castle in the family name still in Scotland. It has two burns, the burn of Sorrow and the burn of Care.

One of my female ancestors fell in love with the footman and as such she was rejected by the family and had to leave it as well. It was considered that she had married beneath herself. So the children of the Lady that had been born into a very rich family, had to work in service to support themselves financially. That meant they became servants for the rich and wealthy. 

Hence the stump of Jesse in the biblical prophecy because Jesse means 'wealth', 'wealthy'. She came from a tree of the rich that was cut down. Michelangelo knew that I would be a woman and that is why in the Vatican you will see her in the Jesse fresco it is a woman.

The French heritage they are all very small, dark/black brown eyes and black hair. Very gypsy looking with olive skin.

I inherited the olive skin and the small size, the prophets predicted that I would be small in statute.  I have tiny wrists and small ankles. I inherited the blue eyes but they have brown specks like stars and when I was a baby my nickname was 'smiler'. I also inherited the high cheekbones and the compassion of Sophia. Although the RAB from the Jewish side of the family also had high cheekbones as well. Sophia was clairvoyant and her daughter Lily was as well. Although they did not pursue, and or develop their spiritual gift.

The French ancestor owned a dairy before I was born, after I was born he was a postman. They never owned any property of their own. I was the first in the immediate family to purchase a property when I met the man that I was ordained to marry. The Jewish prophets also predicted that she would mourn for the partner of her youth and she did do so. I gained the gypsy freedom, easy going,  loving way, and she had to be tamed prior to working for the LORD to fulfill his will. Like taming a horse, she was divinely trained for divine purpose, so that she could win the race and show others how to do it.

She loved horses from a baby and rode donkeys bareback standing up when she was just two years old. The RAB taught her balance, versatility, trust and to be dauntless. To appreciate nature and the natural environment. He put himself at great inconvenience to ensure his children got to spend half of their childhood years living in nature. Away from the city of London. The RAB was selfless for his children, and a modern dad before they were even dreamed of.

Loving him always 



ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA 









No comments: