Wednesday 1 February 2012

BOB SCHULZ NUCLEAR EVENT

The energies are intensifying and when I woke up this morning I felt like I had been in a war all night. In recent days we had the 'Abode of Ninus' to do with an internet community. Then the 'Florida Crash Interstate '75' posted on our other blog. 7+5 = 12 is the number of the 'victim', at least ten people died in Florida.

That was then followed by the news of over 100 dolphins that have died in Florida in the last three weeks on a 25 mile coastline. 3x25 = 75 again. When I was in Florida in 2008, I did meet some people who had been harmed by the Church of different denominations and I did my best to help them to make some breakthroughs.

Then there was the 'Byron Reactor Warning' and in the past the LORD had spoken of BYRON.

After that came the news of 'Pergamon Berlin Road to Arabia', prior to that we were given the Egypt 425 Gateway Opening that is coming on the 4th of February, 2012. That was then followed by the news about the bible translations and what John R Watts at SIL had done and the judgement. I also received news today, that there are people who are trying to stop people from contacting me.

Then I received another email that mentions the number 75 and BOB that was mentioned in the 'Byron Reactor Warning' post. We now have Bob and Byron. I know who Byron is, it is one of the past lives of a man in the UK, now I also know who Bob is.

On the 1st of February a friend in the USA wrote me and told me that in 75 days it will be the birthday of Bob Schulz and he will be 72. Bob is the Founder/Chairman of 'We The People Foundation of Constitutional Education'.

75 days from the 1st of February is the 15th April, 2012. 75 relates to the 'last days of the end times timeline' paper. Those days began with Arafat and his men decimated the Christians in Southern Lebanon. The 15th of April is the 'Day of Definition'. Bob will be 72 and that is the age that I will be when my work with the heavenly Father finishes as predicted by the Son in the scriptures.

In the past I was given a vision of three heads of Jesus with a crown a thorns together, side by side, and I asked what they represented. He told me that the Christians in the USA are 'Deaf, Dumb, and Blind'. It does not matter how many messages I send them, or what I say to them, they still don't get it. They are as the Son of God describes them.

I am telling you that the Christians will be crucified if they don't shift their butts in the right direction fast. They're more interested in the constitution than saving their own lives. What cost is a life to you?

Now there is another nuclear event in San Onofre, that is the second one within days. San Onofre is in South California and the South is the sacred direction of the Queen of the South mentioned in the scriptures. In the last few days my eyes are also 'itching' just like the children in the USA.



Teshuvah, USA, Teshuvah

After I made that post the LORD said 'ESTABLISHED'. The bible tells you that when the LORD mentions the word established to his prophets it relates to his covenant. Genesis 9:17

In the book of Samuel it states that while the son of Jesse lives on this earth, neither you are your kingdom will be established. 1 Samuel 20:31 The LORD establishes who he chooses to establish.
He leads priests away stripped and overthrows officials long established. Job 12:19 The LORD reigns forever; he has established his throne for judgment. Psalm 9:7 

When God went out against Egypt, he established it as a statute for Joseph. Psalm 81:5 Is Bob Schulz Joseph? No. is Bob Schulz the woman in the Jesse fresco? No. So why are you supporting Bob Schulz instead of the one that the LORD sent to help you all? 


I will declare that your love stands firm forever, that you have established your faithfulness in heaven itself. Psalm 89:2 Who is faithfulness do you know? It is the Harp Faithfulness that was promised to come at night time, in the last days of the end times. Psalm 92. The faithful witness is established forever in the sky and the sky is symbolic of the heavens. Psalm 89:37 


Does Bob Schulz come from heaven? No. Does he know how to get there? No. 


The LORD has established his throne in heaven, and his kingdom rules over all. Psalm 103:9 They are established for ever and ever, enacted in faithfulness and uprightness. Psalm 118: 8


What answer shall be given to the envoys of that nation? “The LORD has established (daughter) Zion, and in her his afflicted people will find refuge.” Isaiah 14:32


ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA


No comments: