Wednesday 1 February 2012

Shelter and Vindication

I was pondering on the message that the Son of God gave me in December 2008, when he said the 'The end is nigh'. Then we started this blog that Christmas. In January 2011, I received an anonymous phone message that mentioned it. It was also the headline on the front page of a national newspaper in the UK that I saw sitting on my friends desk.

Then in recent weeks it was shown to me that in the scripture Jesus also mentioned the end, and he told his followers that the end would come when the one that was saved shared their testimony with the nations.

The text mentions a sign that 'there will be an increase in wickedness and the love of most will grow cold'.

The LORD gave me the song from the album called 'Dancing on a cold wind' that was recorded at the start of the last days of the end times and the track 'She flew across the room'. People fly across the room when they dance. All my close family were known for their dancing and their love of music.

Matthew 24 also mentions how 'The one that stands firm until the end will be saved'. In other words, nothing and nobody could take them off course. Although many did try. It then tells the people that the one that stayed firm until the end will share their testimony of the good news of the kingdom with the nations. Then the end will come. So which kingdom is he referring to? In the previous paragraph he mentions kingdoms against kingdoms. So is he referring to my report about what I found in Israel? My testimony of being with the spiritual Israeli's and going alone from one end of Israel to the other?

He also mentions the 'abomination that stands where it does not belong' e.g. Obama that they called the Messiah. Then he mentions a 'Son of Man' that is a term of endearment for a prophet and the other sign that was given was the 'vultures and the carcass'. As we know vultures take the meat off the carcass and modern day it is a saying that is mentioned when people die. Michael M Mauldin mentioned in the book Daniel also died in 2010. That is when the LORD told me that the 'Dark Lords have descended' prior to me knowing that Michael had died. Hence taking the meat off the carcass can mean stripping a property bare.

The hair is also important part of the prophecies.

"Those who hate me without reason outnumber the hairs of my head; many are my enemies without cause, those who seek to destroy me. I am forced to restore what I did not steal." Psalm 69:4 

"Gray hair is a crown of splendor; it is attained in the way of righteousness." Proverbs 16:31 

"Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you."  Isaiah 46:4 In Rev 12 and Micah 4 daughter ZION was rescued by the LORD. 


Hosea 7 mentions the healing of Israel and Israel means 'Struggle with god' in other words the spiritual that struggle with complete surrender of their human will. The Hindu Gita is the most influential text on that struggle. 


"When the heart has found quietness, wisdom has also found peace. There is no wisdom for a man without harmony and without harmony there is no contemplation. Without contemplation there cannot be peace. And without peace can there be joy?' Krishna 


Hosea 7 also mentions the Christians when it mentions Ephraim and it states 'All their kings fall but none of them calls upon me'. "I long to redeem them but they speak about me falsely." 


"They do not cry out to me from their hearts but wail on their beds. They slash themselves, appealing to their gods for grain and new wine, but they turn away from me. I trained them and strengthened their arms, but they plot evil against me. They do not turn to the Most High; they are like a faulty bow. Their leaders will fall by the sword because of their insolent words. For this they will be ridiculed in the land of Egypt." That then takes us to the Egypt gateway on the 4th of February, 2012. 


In the prophecies, Melchizedek is the priest of the elohiym Most High. Genesis 14:18 You can view that in terms of 'Melchizedek is the priest of the power Most High. 


Yet, you never hear Christians speak of Melchizedek king of peace. Although the Mormons embrace him. In my experience he is wonderful, he is truly awesome and the first time I saw him I was in awe of what I saw, and I asked him if he was God. He replied, 'No, I am Melchizedek'. He has such a beautiful face and lovely hair. He came before me with many light beings from many planets, huge pillars of light that stood behind him. 


"Let the LORD judge the peoples. Vindicate me, LORD, according to my righteousness, according to my integrity, O Most High."  Psalm 7:8 As we know Melchizedek was also known as the king of righteousness and in my experience he is definitely that. Few could stand before him in integrity. 


Indeed, of (daughter) Zion it will be said, “This one and that one were born in her, and the Most High himself will establish her.” Psalm 87:5 That then brings forward the message from the LORD this morning when he said 'Established'. 


Next to come is the shelter that he promised, while the vindication take place. For I know the heart of the LORD and he will not rest until he has made sure that daughter ZION is completely vindicated. He will not rest until what is owed to her is paid. He will not rest until they turn their hearts to the children, he will not rest until his people return to the sacred. He will not rest until his new holy city comes to be and the promise that he kept is honored. 




ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA









No comments: