Wednesday 22 February 2012

Mercy said NO

This is a beautiful song and there were many times in my life when mercy said no. I am sure this song will also be appreciated by others, who were taken away and uplifted at different times of their lives. There were times in my life when I knew that he was carrying me, just like the poem footprints in the sand. I know that I for one, would not have made it without his help.

The Son of God was determined to make sure I made it home to the LORD, his heavenly Father. He delivered me to the heavenly Father and he will deliver anyone who is willing to allow him to do so. His lovingkindness is always looking out for you, if you are simply open hearted enough to hear him. He led me to the holy streams just like it was predicted in the Gospel of Peace. He helped me to find the pearls of wisdom in the ocean of emotion. He taught me to trust the divine and hold his hand enabling me to walk upon that ocean. 



There was a time in my life when I did not believe a person could see angels, let alone Jesus Christ. The divine proved itself to me and my eyes were wide open, ears opened too. I received so much proof that I could not deny what really does exist. In the beginning I did not know where it would lead me, I did not consider the destination. He certainly did not lead me into the Church, he enabled me to keep my spiritual integrity. To walk in spiritual independence has he walked. Yes, he led me home, he led me all the way to the mercy seat. To walk where he had walked. He showed me how to walk in his shoes, until the day came when the master walked in mine. Until the day came when light overwhelmed the path at my feet. 


I walked on the shores of the Galilee of the Gentiles with his true followers, the holy healers and spiritualists. I walked on the shores of the Sea of Galilee in Israel as well. To walk where he has walked is mighty indeed. He taught me how to direct my energies in a positive way to help others, and how to stand against those that try to take the divine, sacred and all that is holy from you. 


Experience really does count and nobody can take that away from you. They can take everything else but they cannot take your experience and who you are and have become for divine purpose. 


Thank you lovingkindness for all the times that you were there for me. All of the times that you helped me, times when there was no other voice to be heard. 


I know now I require more strength than ever, I know the divine energies of the cosmos are with me and there are people that are praying for me. They know how hard this is to be who I am in the face of the adversity that the world faces. However, at the end of the day, the word of the LORD is steel in the face of the iron fist, and I know that the heavenly Father has the world in his hands. He also has daughter ZION in his heart. Once delivered to the heavenly Father, he will never ever let you go. You are the treasure in his chest, sacred and divine. 


The LORD said that his daughter is a bridge over troubled water, one that humanity can walk across into a new reality. He said 'Tell them you have come to reboot humanity, they will understand that'. I put my name and life on the line for humanity, for the children of the world and most of all for the LORD and his Son. 


So here I am, the Harp of Faithfulness was delivered to humanity in perfect timing. 


This song is sung by Ce Ce Winans - Mercy Said No 





So what is mercy saying no to? Mercy is saying no to Islam. 


Can you hear the harp, the divine instrument?


Ten Palestinian children died last Thursday due to a truck driven by an Israel-Arab, the truck went straight into a school bus of children. 36 children have been injured. Amongst the 1,000 prisoners released from prison in the recent swop in Israel, there was a woman who had killed eight children. When imprisoned she was happy about it. On her release she said she would do it again for Allah today.
Can you say I will live for you and not die for you? The LORD asked for mercy not sacrifice.



ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA





No comments: