Friday 3 February 2012

DUMBO 528 Message

On 2008 on an American forum I posted videos of the film 'Dumbo' and some people even called me 'Dumbo' on the forum which I never minded because I loved the film as a child. 


Well over the weekend. I was reading "The Bible Wheel Vortex' blog, those that have followed this blog from 2008 know that we have linked to their website to do with gematria on-going, plus added their links to other websites. As such, we have been honoring them and their work even before this blog began. 


Well, the owner of the site of great offering to the LORD, has posted information that he received about Dumbo in 1990. The man that goes by the name Ram, says that it was due to the original message that he received that it inspired the development of his website. 


The post is called 'Looking for Dumbo' and it was posted on November the 24th, 2011. 


Now that is the 'Day of Contention'. 



"Then on the morning of November 24, 1990 I had a dream that changed my life. I found myself floating in a blank space half aware that I was dreaming when a woman with black hair in a red sweater suddenly appeared and said:
"Are you looking for Dumbo? 12 x 44." 
Now doesn't that sound like something I would say? LOL! and in 1990 I did have a red sweater made by a friend in mohair. Let's continue with the correspondence. As we know elephants have right of way, they're the animals with the most spiritual wisdom. So Dumbo is to do with wisdom and as we know Rev 13 states 'This calls for wisdom' and Jesus told his followers that when the Queen of the South came she would have greater wisdom than Solomon. 
We have a woman that delivers the message, with the name of an elephant and wisdom. As we know the elephant also appears in the icons of Jesus and in Indian spirituality the elephant is to do with overcoming obstacles. It is no surprise then that the one that overcome and was victorious in the book of Revelation, would be linked to the elephants. Kuan Yin, bodhisattva of compassion and mercy also likes her baby elephants, and sometimes she would appear before me riding one.  
Here is the icon of Jesus turned on its side. If you look at his hand you will see the trunks of elephants. The fingers of wisdom that are on the right hand. Above the fingers it looks like the top of a pyramid and 2011 was also a four year when the uprising in Egypt began. In the prophecies it states that the uprising is the LORD's testimony for Joseph. In other words, it is pre-ordained. 

Also in the Jesse fresco, Michelangelo painted my legs so that they would like like the trunks of elephants. As such he was saying she walks in wisdom. As we know, wisdom is also SOPHIA. 
Now the man also had another dream that involved a music shop and a blind lady. My brother owned a music shop and the mother of SOPHIA was blind. In the Jesse fresco prior to restoration, my eyes are open. After restoration they closed my eyes. Why they did that I have no idea, perhaps Rome was hoping that I wouldn't notice. LOL! 
Now the number, why this particular number 12 x 44? = 528
As we know 12 relates to Rev 12 and the wondrous woman from heaven. 
44 relates to Isaiah 44 when the LORD tells Israel/Jacob, 'Who overthrows the learning of the wise, who turns it into nonsense. Who carries out the words of his servant and fulfills the predictions of his messengers?' In other words the LORD is telling them that we are fulfilling the biblical prophecies about this timeline. 
In Hebrew gematria 44 is also 'Heart', Pitcher, she is the Aquarian water carrier seen in the STAR card for the Aquarian Age. Hand, you will see her real hand on this blog, and the avatar of the hamsa commanded by the LORD is also above. Redeem, lamb. Now in Rev 14, there are two lambs mentioned. 44 is also the value of 'pools and 'tables' and Ram was also given a dream about playing pool. The aspect of that is of interest to this reality in these words 'He showed me a book where a beginner won the Crown in 15 moves'. 
In the book of Revelation, the one that was victorious and overcome was told not to let anyone take your crown, he put that person upon his throne. So was I the beginner that won the Crown in 15 moves? Well clearly, I got something right, LOL!. However, my son Jordan, worked for a major pool company for nearly two years, he was a supervisor for a local branch. 

What else do we have on 528? This is a five year and 28th (Jan) was Jordan's birthday. 
528 is to do with the frequency of tuning forks and tuning instruments.[2] I also worked with tuning forks when giving healing to people. I like to work with sound, instruments and voice. 
528 HZ Miracle
528 is the numerical value of two verses which themselves indicate length and greatness: “How great are Your actions”2 (מַה גָדְלוּ מַעֲשֶׂיךָ ) and “So that you have many days”[3] 

528 in gematria it is the value of 'unhideable mark', 'immortal one'. 'truth, life'. 'true rock' the Key [4]
When I was questioned the LORD told me to tell them it is written in the flesh of her hand. That is why we took photographs of my hand and the lines in it. I also have the skin disease like Moses on my arm. The Rabbis knew that I would have it on the sides of my head. Although it only came to be on my head when the LORD decided it was time to reveal who I am. As we know the key is to do with the key of David.

In English gematria 528 is the value of Angelic Being, Vision, Messages. ''One Love', 'Fair play', 'Michael and Me'. Those that have followed this blog know all about that. There is a lot more numerical correspondence to Ram's analysis of what he received. I do recommend that you read his original blog post. The objective of this post was to give you an update on Dumbo, and share the experience of another and how I feel it relates to this reality. 
Dumbo 528 feels like a weight! Good play on words there with wait. Well Ram waited until November 2011 to post his message about dumbo. 
22 years aligns with Isaiah 22:22 = 44. That is to do with ELIAKIM and the Key of David. Master number 22 of the divine feminine. 22 letters of the Hebrew alphabet, 22nd May 2004, planet moved into Master 22 energies. 22nd May 2006, the Sea of Galilee was blessed. 
Well dumbo arrived and he doesn't appear to be too happy about it! LOL! Clearly, there is a lot to digest when people first meet this reality and it takes an open heart and mind to understand. 
ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA 



No comments: