Monday 13 February 2012

Year of LORD's Favor

Well on my 58th birthday on this 13th of February, the banks are burning in Greece, and there is a 6.1 Earthquake in Costa Rica. [1]

61 is the gematria value of 'Master'. 

'To gather in', 'to harvest', 'to be strong', 'A refuge', 'the good', 'to rest', 'eminent'. 'A dwelling'.

Well this birthday has certainly been a day of rest. Just like Nostradamus predicted that my day of rest would be Monday. In times gone by when I used to teach at weekends, Monday was always my day of rest. It was during that timeline that we made a donation to help the Costa Rican elders and my brother was going there to do good works.

6+1 is also the 7 and that is the life number of the spiritual teacher.

In Hebrew gematria 7 is also the value of the ZAYIN and the woman of valor.

6.1. Always reminds me of Isaiah 61. 'The Year of the LORD's favor.' It also mentions a double portion in the land and the 'double portion' is to do with Joseph.

"In my faithfulness I will reward my people and make an everlasting covenant with them. Their descendants will be known among the nations and their offspring among the peoples. All who see them will acknowledge that they are a people the LORD has blessed.”I delight greatly in the LORD; my soul rejoices in my elohiym. For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of his righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels. For as the soil makes the sprout come up and a garden causes seeds to grow, so the Sovereign LORD will make righteousness and praise spring up before all nations."

His Harp of Faithfulness is indeed here, and the LORD predicted that he would betroth his people to him in faithfulness and righteousness. The everlasting covenant was delivered for the children on the 9th of September, 2007.

Isaiah 6.1 "The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners." 



The word in that text for anointed is 'Mashach'. Strongs 04886. That verse mentions 'proclaims freedom for the captives' and as we know people are taken captive into religion and they become prisoners of those that were known as the Sons of Darkness in the Dead Sea Scrolls. Why Sons of Darkness? 


People that did not walk the highway to holiness, the path of healing that is righteousness. The prophecies predicted that the 'wicked' would not walk there. In other words they would not walk in the light of freedom that is beyond religious doctrines, and the male domination of cultures. Hence, why many stand against the light of love that triggers the Sons of Darkness, because they simply refuse to seek within and take the healing path home to the LORD. Without healing the self, there is no ascent of the Tree of Life experience. That is why the one known as Jesus told his followers to seek within for the kingdom of heaven. 


The everlasting covenant of spiritual independence for the children,  brings freedom for humanity and a peaceful resolution. The builders rejected spirituality, and spiritual people that truly walk the talk. That is why the biblical prophecies stated that the Angels are the harvesters in the last days of the end times. 


I remember when the Son of God told me that I had been favored, so that I could favor others. He too was favored by the LORD God. He was the Lute of Lovingkindness. 


Another precious one that I favor in the name of the LORD and his Son, 


Rebecca Ferguson from this land of Joseph. 





Love beyond measure


ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA


1. http://christvisionloveunion.blogspot.com/

No comments: