Tuesday 7 February 2012

LONERS UTOPIA

Today, the 7th of February, is the 'Day of Utopia', 7 x 2 = 14 and that relates to Rev 14, the two lambs and the 144,000. There are also other Angels mentioned in that text and the text tells you that only 144,000 can hear the new song.

I have been meaning to make a post about the 'Loners' in recent days then a blessed one made a video called 'Only the Lonely', so it is appropriate that we should write this post today for the 'spiiritual' that might be in 'aloneness' at this time.

Jesus spoke about the 'loners' and Prophet Isaiah spoke about the 'lame and outcasts' that would be gathered up in this timeline and that a strong nation would come from them.

"I was eyes to the blind and feet to the lame'. Job 29:15 That reminds me when I was working with a blind man and also the trip to Egypt when I took a friend on a cruise down the Nile. She was lame in one leg due to a fall at Christmas; when she fell off of a train. The hospital put a metal pole in her leg.

I took her to hospital and made sure that she managed to get to her appointments to save her having to pay for taxi's. I stayed with her and did not leave her, gave her lots of hugs, love and healing.  I did my utmost to help her in her early development years, and introduced her to healing and our healing community and friends. I have not seen her for some years, I heard that she sold up, moved abroad, and came back again, and I haven't heard from her since. Life and the LORD took us in different directions.

I am sure that she is not aware that people often ask about her, and whether I have seen her.

Isaiah 33 mentions how 'An abundance of spoils will be divided and the lame will carry off the plunder'. 33:23 "Then will the lame leap like a deer, and the mute tongue shout for joy. Water will gush forth in the wilderness and streams in the desert." Isaiah 35:6 


As we know the deer defend the tree of life and Isaiah 35 is about those that are redeemed. That text also mentions Sharon and she lives close by to me. Across the way, she is also a 'loner' on her spiritual journey, although she did spend time in a group at one point. I have known that group leader for many years; in fact we were all in the same place at the same time when we first met. 


It was at that time, that I was introduced to the organizer of the Mind, Body and Spirit exhibitions. That is when appearing in public on the circuit of the Galilee of the Gentiles the other side of Jordan began. 
I was invited to do so, and the work that I was involved in at that time, was by invitation only, that is when I was found amongst the spiritual community, on the circuit. The organizers and I worked together closely for some years. We had a great team of amazing spiritual people working together at that time. Many of them were indeed loners. 


The text also mentions elohiym coming to save them. 



"The burning sand will become a pool, the thirsty ground bubbling springs. In the haunts where jackals once lay, grass and reeds and papyrus will grow." 

The sand is do with their pain, and the text tells you that their pain was burning hot. It was changed and became like a pool, like a still lake of peace. Like a bubbling spring when the fountain of wisdom arrived. As we know the 'reeds and papyrus' is to do with Moses and it can be to do with writing, like writing on parchment. I still have a lovely picture on parchment that I brought back from Egypt. As we know the scripture states the tribes of Joseph will be saved in this timeline. That the uprising in Egypt is the LORD's testimony for Joseph. 

The lady that went on the Nile cruise with me, did write a lot, the more that she opened up and healed. The more confidence she gained in her spiritual abilities the more she could stand in the love of the Son and accept the love of others. 






Prophet Isaiah speaks about the highway, the way of holiness and that is to do with healing. The Angels of Elohiym are healers; just like the true followers of Jesus were healers. 

"The unclean will not journey on it; wicked fools will not go about on it. No lion will be there, nor any ravenous beast; they will not be found there. But only the redeemed will walk there, and those the LORD has rescued will return. They will enter Zion with singing; everlasting joy will crown their heads. Gladness and joy will overtake them, and sorrow and sighing will flee away." 

Is Prophet Isaiah speaking of daughter ZION in that text or is he speaking about his new holy city of enlightenment, you decide. The text told you that elohiym would come and daughter ZION is elohiym. Many were brought to my home, and the Rabbi's knew that I would be found at the gates of Rome. 

No surprise then that I live in an ancient Roman town in this land of Joseph and have done for 30 years. When I married Adam it was his home town. My son Jordan was also born here. As we know 30 is the gematria value of the LAMED, the shepherds staff. Isaiah 36 then speaks of the march against a city and it was the LORD that sent me to the USA in April 2008. 

The American spiritual leader and his partner were attached to 'Isis' and he could not hear the new song, he did not understand the sheer importance of why the LORD had sent ELIAKIM to warn the USA of what was coming upon it. 

Due to Obama's allegiance to Islam he was standing in a place where he did not belong. Exactly, as Jesus predicted, a man would do and he called it an 'abomination'. In the Greek text it us to do with idols, and those that made Obama into an idol. That is why the scripture tells you in Rev 13, that wisdom was called to do the count and the man 666. 

The Virgin, (also mentioned in Rev 12,  the woman from heaven with the moon under her feet), ELIAKIM was indeed sent to stand against the Son of Lawlessness that is mentioned in the texts. 

Islam have demonstrated that it is 'lawless' in thought, word and deed since its inception. The mission to the USA e.g. Babylon is also mentioned in Micah 4. 

"Who of all the gods of these countries have been able to save their lands from me? How then can the LORD deliver Jerusalem from my hand?”

“Have you not heard? Long ago I ordained it. In days of old I planned it; now I have brought it to pass, that you have turned fortified cities into piles of stone. Their people, drained of power, are dismayed and put to shame. They are like plants in the field, like tender green shoots, like grass sprouting on the roof, scorched before it grows up.“But I know where you are and when you come and go and how you rage against me. Because you rage against me and because your insolence has reached my ears, I will put my hook in your nose and my bit in your mouth, and I will make you return by the way you came." 






Isaiah 26-29 The text states that would be another sign of the return. 


Those that have raged against the LORD have body piercing, that also reminds me of a friend who had a piercing put in her belly button and kept on going septic. She refused to listen and do the will of the LORD. After that the piercing came to be, I told her to remove it and let it heal up. Again she refused to listen, and then she was taken out of my life. Although I had been here for her for many years; and sent her many clients. 

People did put hooks in their noses when they started putting rings in them in the West. They also started putting rings on their tongues and that is the governing meridian of the body. It also relates to the  energetic governing meridian in England. The governor ELIAKIM, daughter ZION was born in London on the governing meridian. The Hebrew word SAR can mean prince or governor and Prophet Isaiah told you that the governor would come. The spiritual counsellor that was found in the Galilee of the Gentiles, the other side of Jordan. No surprise then that my son's name is Jordan and he was 29 on the 28th of January, 2012. 





Psalm 97 speaks of how the LORD guards his faithful ones and delivers them. 


The book of Revelation also mentions the 24 elders who have a harp and that relates to the Harp of Faithfulness that was predicted to come at night time, of the last days of the the end times. The scripture predicted that it would be the combination of the Lute of Lovingkindness and the Harp of Faithfulness that would make a resounding impact on the Lyre. 


So then you may like to ponder upon who is the instrument of the Lyre? I know in my heart that Jesus was the Lute of Lovingkindness that came at daytime. It is also written that the word Maitreya also means 'Lovingkindness'. So is it any surprise that this bust of Jesus was found in the remains of an ancient Greco-Buddhist city that was destroyed. It is dated to 300AD and it was found on the borders of Afganistan. Tribesmen in the 1970's were still speaking of the holy man that came to them from Israel.


How many cities of beauty have to be destroyed before humanity get the message?






Prophet Zephaniah 'Behold, I am going to deal at that time with all of your oppressors, I will save the lame, and gather the outcast, and I will turn their shame into praise and renown in all the earth. At that time I will bring you in, even at that time when I gather you together. Indeed, I will give you renown, and praise amongst all the peoples of the earth. When I restore your fortunes before your very eyes. Says, the LORD. Zep 3:19-20 [1]


In the Gospel of Thomas it is written, "I will choose you, one out of a thousand, and two out of ten thousand, and they shall stand boldly as a single one". GT23 


THE LONERS

"There are many standing at the door, but the 'loners' are those that shall enter the marriage place." GT75. Indeed we did enter the marriage place after my soul was purified and ready to merge with the Spirit. It was an incredible divine experience and initiation on the rite of passage. 
The spiritual experience of the marriage place as understood by Christians can also be found in Indian spirituality. 



Happy are the 'loners' and the chosen for you shall find the Kingdom, because you are from the heart of it and you shall go there again'. GT49. The loners that have done their soul searching alone, those that followed him to heal the 'inner child' found the happiness within. They reached the first heaven of happiness on their way to the Kingdom of God. They truly integrated his words, to become like little children to enter the kingdom of heaven. 

Few can stand alone in integrity on the spiritual pathway home to the LORD. Are people that go to Church, Synagog or Mosque loners? Simply put, no. They're congregations of worshippers instead of people that walk the spiritual path. [2]



The LORD will build his holy city of enlightenment, one that is for his glory and not for the glory of men. 


As it says in the scripture 'Where is the house that you will be build for me?'. 





ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA 


1. http://academysounds.blogspot.com/2010/11/telegraphic-social-outcast.html
2. http://academysounds.blogspot.com/2012/01/law-of-prophets-1-in-1000.html

No comments: