Monday 3 October 2011

CHEMICAL PLANT FIRE TEXAS

Please see the previous post titled 'DEBRIS' UK for more information on this. This is the second industrial explosion today. You may also remember that I smelt the black smoke again recently.

Bearing in mind the planetary energies that I was picking up on last weekend and what I saw with people not being able to breathe, panic attacks and people under rubble. I recommend complete evacuation of this area as soon as possible. It is better to be safe than sorry. I hope you have your face masks; so that you don't breath in any of these chemicals that are going into the atmosphere at this point in time.

There as also been two typhoons in the Philippines and 61 have died, 31 are missing. It as impacted upon China, Hong Kong, Macau and Vietnam. However, I know there are more people to be found there. 

It really is no surprise that I was feeling the planetary energies so strongly over the weekend. On Friday the 30th of September, 2011. at 22.32 I sent out this information as part of an email, the email also included information on Egypt and what is going on there.

"Something really big is going to kick off soon, I can feel it, smell it, see it. Bodies under rubble that can’t breathe. I haven’t been told where, but its an awful scene that I am picking up on coming."  

I just saw bright purple light energy on my right hand, that tells me this is a karmic situation due to transgression of the spiritual law.










Please take good care of yourselves.




ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA


1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Typhoon_Nesat_(2011)

No comments: